Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Raid of Sullust

Page: 1 of 1
 Steve Pitstalker
08-27-2000, 7:42 PM
Does anybody know the best way of completing 'Raid of Sullust' Level.

I always seem to get destroyed by the missile turrets, I try to get them first, but they are able to shoot me before they get into sight. Try to avoid them and they destroy you. Do I need to attack the missile turrets low or do I try and get all the sensors as quickly as possible?

I would appreciate the help.
 Rogue
08-28-2000, 11:21 AM
What i do is go way up hi then dive bomb them with ion and lasers
 Green 4
09-02-2000, 12:06 AM
Here's what I do. Don't use Y-Wing it's too slow, leaves you open. Instead use the Naboo Starfighter. Keep it on full throttle and target the tranismitters with your missles. You will out run the missles and (if your a good pilot) You'll take out all transmitters before you die!

------------------
huh? What i do? Supposed to put it in the other socket? Uh oh...
 The Master
09-02-2000, 4:22 PM
That is what I used. It has more missles than the X-Wing and its lasers shoot rapidly, taking your ememies sheilds down VERY fast.
 Steve Pitstalker
09-22-2000, 6:46 PM
I have tried to use the Naboo starfighter, but it will not select. I do not want to cheat, using any codes to ge to the end. Is there anyway to bypass the missiles? They lock on before I can see them on the horizon.
You help is appreciated.
 Green 4
09-22-2000, 7:26 PM
It's a long shot but your other alternitive is the A-Wing, It's the only other Alliance ship that can out run the missles and withstand them. The A-Wing's concusion missles arent stronger than the Naboo Starfighters Proton Torpedoes, so you'll have to fire at the transmiters before you launch a missle.

Hope I helped!

------------------
huh? What i do? Supposed to put it in the other socket? Uh oh...
 Rogue15
09-22-2000, 7:54 PM
here's an idea to make it VERY VERY easy: use the code that'll make the game harder, play it for about an hour or so with the hard code on, THEN go back and try to beat it without the code, and it should be a piece of cake. well, maybe not, i never tried that.

I did use the y-wing to beat the level though, umm, try going for the missiles first, even if you are trying to get the gold, attack any missile turrets in site, then go back and get the generators or whatever their called, so it's missiles first, generators, missiles then generators, oh, do not forget to get the laser turrets with laser cannons.
 The Master
09-23-2000, 4:13 PM
And if you do forget your butt will be fried. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Steve Pitstalker
09-25-2000, 12:37 PM
Thanks a lot everyone! I managed to complete the Raid of Sullust Level with the bomber, as well as The next level. I am now attempting the final level.

Again, thanks for all your help, it was great!
 Rogue15
09-25-2000, 4:09 PM
 The Master
09-25-2000, 8:51 PM
We are here to help.
 Rogue15
09-26-2000, 3:36 PM
if you did not know, your not on the final level. there's 3 more after that, so i guess you gotta go back and beat them all with a gold medal!! including raid on sullust! just ask us when you need help.
 The Master
09-26-2000, 9:30 PM
Yes, we are here for your purposes on help with the game.
Page: 1 of 1