Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Death Star Trench Run Tip

Page: 1 of 1
 ensign jianqi
06-12-2000, 1:55 AM
If you meet with gun towers, fly in the middle of them and try to jerk up and down and they can't hit you. They only shoot when they think they can get a good hit at you. Also always switch on your targetting monitor, you might get a target accidentally. The reactor is on the floor at the end of the trench, and if you survive long enough, han will help you.
 magnum
06-12-2000, 10:51 AM
Yeah, thanx for that, I bet no-one wold have worked it out with you game-master you? Next you'll tell us how to get to the secret levels of wolfenstien???
 The Master
06-12-2000, 9:36 PM
Or you could just use the Naboo Starfighter.
 Imladil
06-13-2000, 6:32 AM
Attention Magnum: I'll go ahead and point out the obvious for you yet again--who asked you?
 magnum
06-14-2000, 11:23 PM
Attention F**CKNUCKLE I'll point out to you who asked for your dumb tip anyway, you loser???
 Imladil
06-15-2000, 5:11 AM
Attention splat-puppy: I will give myself the right to state opinions when and where I see it is justified...even if this means your opinions are invalid as a result of my setting those rights accordingly. And you will like it. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)

Well, this is entertaining...

Basically, I think you were being mean to the good ensign earlier. Since you probably scared him away, I stepped in and said a big fat NO to your basic meanness on his behalf--and in the interest of promoting a non-mean atmosphere on this forum.

So, you barksnarffler, take that up the well-faded fever memories of Uncle Ronnie's childhood. With fries.

------------------
"I sought the true nature of reality but discovered instead the real nature of truth."

--Thrustweasel of Earth
 The Master
06-15-2000, 12:15 PM
What is this "Be mean to your fellow rogues" topic?
 Imladil
06-16-2000, 5:14 AM
Page: 1 of 1