Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Oh the Humanity!!! (SPOILER)

Page: 1 of 1
 eljefe6
10-06-2003, 2:51 AM
Let me start off by saying this is a great game. Or maybe I should say could be a great game if I could play it through.

First, I ran into the Jedi Academy bug when you have to build your lightsabre. Unfortunately, I had a party with me and had to wait for 10 minutes while my character tried to make his way to the workbench.

Now, I came to part immediately after the first fight with Malak on the spaceship. I fight the subsequent figthers. I get to the exposition part where Jolee asks where Bastila is. Carth says the first part of his line and then he just stands there. No amount of repetition or waiting for an amount of time gets past this part. I cannot get past this screen and my game is wasted.
 Boba Rhett
10-06-2003, 2:54 AM
Did you happen to have any characters cloaked?
 eljefe6
10-06-2003, 2:21 PM
No characters cloaked and nothing out of the ordinary.
 DamnthatDE
10-07-2003, 12:52 PM
You probably used to Mission to free you, and since she is weak she probalby still had stealth on when she unlocked the the cell. So if you did not save before you got caputered, you are going to have to start over. Use someone else I like Juhani or Tx they work well for this mission. In other words you are going to have to start at least before you pick someone to free you
Page: 1 of 1