Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hello 8 of 12

Page: 1 of 1
 Sevquis
10-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Ooo... look I can post to here. Isn't that amazing? (not) :)

Am I making an Anthony Daniels of myself now?
 MJ
10-06-2003, 12:49 AM
Nah, I 3PO'd everything up more than you have. :(

Everyone, this is Angus. Probably as close as I'll get to having a brother. :)
 Sallim
10-06-2003, 2:16 AM
Hi
Nice to meet you Sevquis ;)
 davrosthedalek
10-06-2003, 3:39 AM
OH NO! not another one like 8!! one is too many!! STOP THE MADNESS!!!!! (ok seriously now) hey welcome any friend of 8's is a friend/enemy/other assorted titles of mine.
 MJ
10-06-2003, 11:25 AM
Nah, don't worry. Unlike me, Angus is surprisingly normal. However, he DID wear a starfleet uniform to a Star Wars convention. :D
 Tall Guy
10-06-2003, 5:21 PM
Originally posted by 8 of 12
Nah, don't worry. Unlike me, Angus is surprisingly normal. However, he DID wear a starfleet uniform to a Star Wars convention. :D hehe that takes balls
 davrosthedalek
10-06-2003, 6:33 PM
ok but he has to pass the tree test to get into my book thats the only way the trees know all and see all......except whatever is behind curtain #46
 Incredible_d
10-06-2003, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the fold, Angus. Or Sevquis. Or Tony. Or whatever.

I am Incredible D, Nightlight Fan. There is nothing incredible about me, and my real name doesn't start with D.

I pronounce you brother to the puma.
 MJ
10-06-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Incredible_d
Welcome to the fold, Angus. Or Sevquis. Or Tony. Or whatever.

I am Incredible D, Nightlight Fan. There is nothing incredible about me, and my real name doesn't start with D.

You crack me up sometimes, dude. :)
 davrosthedalek
10-06-2003, 11:28 PM
*grumbles something about a puma cricket conspiracy and walks away*
 MeddlingMonk
10-07-2003, 1:56 AM
Originally posted by Incredible_d

How do you pronounce 'milk'?
 LiMP RABBiT
10-07-2003, 2:15 PM
Howdi. Welcome to the *cough* 'wonderful' world of lucas forums. I kind of feel normal next to this lot, which is an amazing thing to feel. Anyhoo, have fun.
 davrosthedalek
10-07-2003, 6:33 PM
NOOOO!!!! NORMAL!?!??! WHY WHY WHY WHY!! *gets dragged away by the army of trees* I WARNED YOU ABOUT THOSE THINGS.....*cries fade into the night*
 Incredible_d
10-07-2003, 10:45 PM
Well what do you know? Me saying "Brother to the Puma" started an incredible voyage of self discovery to those visiting this forum.
 Sevquis
10-10-2003, 2:53 AM
The Starfleet uniform was a bet with one of the convention organisers. I won, he lost and the Jawa got the seductive dance of it's life! :D

8 came up with the idea of making a dolt of yourself to be refered to as making a complete Anthony Daniels ( :c3po: ) of yourself in reference to Tony refusing to sign an autograph for a very sick kid in front of the entire Australian media. So you either make an Anthony Daniels of yourself when you do something publicly and monumentally stupid or it can be referenced quickly by yourself in the aftermath has having really "Threepio'd that one!".
 bossmilky
11-06-2003, 6:15 PM
Hey. I'm Incredible D's bro. I figured I'd start showing how much I really love the stuff you guys do. My bro, Holdios, and I cant go a day without saying "GR8 M8!" or singing the wookie song in the middle of school. So im gonna try and post stuff regularly. By the way, Ive introduced the madness of the badgers to every corner of our small town's high school. All hail thier might.

:urpblast SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!
Page: 1 of 1