Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moddeler(S) Requested!

Page: 1 of 1
 cev_lost
10-04-2003, 3:44 PM
Greetings Modders moddelers and pakers!

Im looking for a moddeler(S) to take on the task of designing the starwars universes only knowen
SABER BLASTER!

Korbain Thor From Broken Allegiance if you have seen the movie has a light saber that has a flip down handle that can turn the saber into a blaster

so in request, i need a saber hilt, and a blaster moddled, and skinned

if your interested, contact me at Cev_Lost (cev2c@yahoo.com)

Cev:duel: :slsaber: :lsduel:
 Reino
10-06-2003, 2:08 PM
You mean, you need "Modelers"? Ive seen one of the comics. Its a cool idea, and I would'nt mind modeling it, but it would need to be two seperate models, the saber and the blaster. I dont think we can make custom animations, but I dont know so yea. But show me some images.
 cev_lost
10-07-2003, 3:41 AM
ill do better,

ill give you the BA site, where you can get the movie, posters and xtra stuff :D

Broken Allegience (http://www.brokenallegiance.net/index.html)

Very good movie.

Pretty much its the saber, and then the blaster pistol, we would be changing the saber hilt we dont need to have correct, atm, but the blaster has to be a duplicate of the saber, due to the flip down handle(grip butt what ever you wish to call it) now i have requested pics, but it could be days before i get ahold of them = )

in the meantime, its something to go by

its mainly what i used for alot of the skin details.

:lsduel: :duel: :cheers: :lurkblast
Page: 1 of 1