Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help ...anybody?

Page: 1 of 1
 Spetsnaz Helion
10-04-2003, 10:35 AM
ive given my self the sith_sword and SPAWNED a copy of my self...somtimes ME /the bot/ does that move tavion does in the GOOD end the...thing with the sword...looks like an POWER UP or somthing ...so i was wondering...whats the command? if any..and is there a way to make MY sword glow like my copy?
 Tesla
10-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Using Dark Rage sort of makes you and your saber "glow" well turns you evil red, but it drains your health. :)

But other than that, there is no way possible yet to make your sword glow like the possesed Tavions, though i believe that is possibly an AI only thing so the player can't use it. :(
 Spetsnaz Helion
10-04-2003, 10:46 AM
oke..but the sword power up ting then? does some moves then this force aura comes from her
 cjd118118
10-04-2003, 12:22 PM
can just ask how u got the sith_sword in the firstplace?:confused:
 Spetsnaz Helion
10-04-2003, 2:05 PM
oh..he..haha erm..right its in console you know the helpusobi 1...

then type Saber sith_sword and you GOT IT :D if you want 2 of them yust type saber sith_sword sith_sword.. note the second blade uses normal saber sounds while the 1 one uses sword ones
Page: 1 of 1