Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the news at swgalaxies.net

Page: 1 of 1
 Eurofighter
10-03-2003, 6:12 AM
well i have this odd thing going on, i dont know if its something with my browser or what but when i go to www.swgalaxies.net) and look at todays news there are 14 topics as if there were masscloning of topics going on..........

So tell me, is it just me (my browser) or do you other ppl see the same thing?
 Wraith 8
10-03-2003, 11:54 PM
no i dont have that problem... at all... i think its you... have you updated your browser?
 Eurofighter
10-04-2003, 12:02 AM
yeah i did, it seems then that the site aint very compatible with opera or summet then cause it works in IE but not Opera.
 Wraith 8
10-04-2003, 8:37 AM
i never really heard of Opera... so im guessing that it is the problem. have you contacted the suplier of opera? maybe some sort of helpdesk where they can help you out?
 Juztyn
10-08-2003, 8:32 PM
There's a bug in our custom news code. Unselect all your custom news (aside from clan news) and it should work fine.
 Eurofighter
10-08-2003, 10:19 PM
yeah thanks, must have been that cause i tried today without loging in and that worked fine :)
Page: 1 of 1