Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fellow Homestar fans, unite!

Page: 1 of 1
 Chickn/w/pulley
10-02-2003, 2:30 AM
Hewo.

If you know who Homestar is, please continue.
If you do not, please exit now.

I saw someone else's avatar that surprised me: it was the silver Homestar head with "seriously" underneath it. I was shocked to see a fellow fan on this message board. (I am a member of another board with, I believe, more members than even this site, and not one of them seems to know about Homestar!)

I am, of course, a Homestar fan, and I thought it would be interesting to see how many others were on this board.

(Bonus points if you can tell me which toon my sig is from! :D)
 ThunderPeel2001
10-02-2003, 3:58 PM
Been there, saw the site, got bored :(

What's the big deal about Homestar?
 Chickn/w/pulley
10-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Oh, I dunno...I thought it was hilarious when I first saw it and it still makes me laugh...one of the recent Strong Bad e-mails had me in stitches. I just thought it would be fun to see how many others were fans. :)
 SamNMax
10-04-2003, 12:27 AM
 BooJaka
10-04-2003, 12:08 PM
I also like the site *cough*Avatar*cough*. It's very funny People should also check out Vector Park (http://www.vectorpark.com).
 Mort-Hog
11-23-2003, 6:12 AM
Dyslexics of the world untie!
 Shivermetimbers
11-23-2003, 9:22 PM
I much like Homestar. My favorite is the "Kid's Book" Strong bad email. There was a huge article about it in one of the newspaper's around here last summer.
 Owl
11-23-2003, 11:27 PM
I don't think it's that surprising. Seems almost everyone these days is a HR fan. I'm not too big of a fan, but I still enjoy watching it.
 RockerD
11-24-2003, 11:26 PM
Homestar Runner is awesome!!!

Trogdor the Buninator owns you all....muhahahaha*cough**cough*
 Orca Wail
11-25-2003, 8:17 PM
TTRRRROOOOOGDOR!
:D i wuv you...

I enjoy HomeStarRunner. I'm not a freak though.
I was browsing and i found a picture of this guy
who had "For good or for awesome" tattoed on
his arm...

...now thats a fan, people!

I want a Jack Skellington tatto...if there was a decent NBX forum, we'd rave about one there...
 ZeroX5
12-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Who could not like homestar? He's dumb, he has a lisp, and no arms. What could you hate him for? obviously he's got it bad already, what with the no arms thing (but i guess he makes stuff float around) and the whole "Strongbad hating him" thing (which he's pretty much in the dark about anyway lol)

HOMESTARE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
 ZeroX5
12-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Homestar rules ^_^
Besides, what could you hate him for? how would you feel if you had no arms, had a bad lisp and was completly white? :p
 ThunderPeel2001
12-10-2003, 9:30 AM
Wow, I'm still at a loss as to why people think this is hilarious. Weird.
 RumRogerz
12-10-2003, 12:16 PM
Homestar... hes investig....awsome!

lol
 Acrylic
12-14-2003, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by Shivermetimbers
I much like Homestar. My favorite is the "Kid's Book" Strong bad email.

Thats my favorite one of all time.
 SamNMax
12-23-2003, 7:46 PM
You smell like pea soup.
 pebsmith
12-28-2003, 10:16 PM
Some people are being fangoriously devoured by a gelatinous monster.

Everyone is different. No two people are not on fire.
 BooJaka
12-29-2003, 12:03 PM
I got a Homestar Runner T shirt for Christmas. It's the blue one where he's running! :p I'm disappointed by the lack of special christmas animation so far though...
 muskawo
01-15-2004, 11:46 PM
Hey, I love homestar runner. You should see all the HR related entries at urban dictionary if you wanna know fans there really are.

Incedently, has anyone written or considered writing a letter to Strong Bad? I have, but considering how many people frequent that site I'm guessing it would have a chance of being read! Do you think some people deliberately write emails with bad grammar and spelling? Or are people really that dumb???
 daltysmilth
02-09-2004, 9:24 PM
Is people really as ungrammatical as the people whose letter gets red at homsarruner.comm? Yes. Not to point fingers at anyone on this forum, but spend any amount of time at a forum and you will see how bad the grammar is. And by the way, Homsar rules. As are the Cheat's versions of the main cast. And Stinkoman. And all the 30's versions of the cast.
 Samuel Dravis
10-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Homestar is not as cool as Strong Bad, and Strong Bad is not as cool as Trogdor, who will burninate you all in your sleep. At night. Because that's when he comes! :D
 RumRogerz
10-10-2004, 12:07 PM
hey if homestarrunner.com came up with a wicked dvd loaded with homestar goodness, how many of you would purchase it?
I for one, have my credit card ready.
 Samuel Dravis
10-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by RumRogerz
hey if homestarrunner.com came up with a wicked dvd loaded with homestar goodness, how many of you would purchase it?
I for one, have my credit card ready. Me too. I already have a Trogdor t-shirt and keychain. :D
Page: 1 of 1