Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SP level jump/names/cheats

Page: 1 of 1
 TheBlueFlamingo
09-30-2003, 6:40 PM
So this is what happened, i formatted my hard drive and forgot to back up my saved games. I know of the devmap cheats but i need to know the names of the levels so i can get back to where i left off, is this even possable? I'm sure it is. Can anyone tell me the names of the levels or tell me where i can look in the JA files to find the names, is there any console commands? I really dont feel like going through it all again, i was up to the part with the mutant rancor, the big guy who likes to eat things. right after you pick between dual or staff. If that wont work anyone want to lend me their saved games?
 TheBlueFlamingo
09-30-2003, 6:41 PM
sorry, i tried to do the spoiler thing where you higlight it but i messed up, i dont know how. sorry, please dont ban me.
 StormHammer
09-30-2003, 6:53 PM
PLease don't try to bypass the auto-censor - it's there for a reason. :rolleyes:

I added [ SPOILER ] tags to your post - just edit it to find out how they work.

Here's the SP list...

Single Player:

academy1
academy2
academy3
academy4
academy5
academy6
hoth2
hoth3
kor1
kor2