Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Impire recruiters on Corellia ??

Page: 1 of 1
 maddash99
09-30-2003, 2:20 AM
I have all of my faction points but am having a hard time finding impire recruiters on Corellia.... Can anyone tell me where the best place to find them( or just one) are ??

Thanks
 black label665
09-30-2003, 3:11 AM
there is one in bestine, tatooine by the shuttleport and another in keren naboo by the cantina door
 Wraith 8
09-30-2003, 10:38 AM
Corellia is has only one imp recruiter so far as i know.. the south east town.. i forgot its name tho... but it has an imp recruiter... the rest of corellia is rebel. naboo has 3 towns with imp recruiters. theed, keren and Kaadara. and tattooine has a whole lot of them :)

hope we helped :)
 JediMasterEd
09-30-2003, 12:06 PM
Bela Vistal has an Imperial Recruiter behind the Cantina...around Shuttle A and I think there is another in Kor Vella, but I'm not sure. Since Tyrena and Coronet has Rebel Recruiters, I would think they'd make it, well, equal. Two Rebel and Two Imperial.
 Deft Aklin
09-30-2003, 12:18 PM
Corellia is overrun with Rebels, but the fearless Imperials still reside there. Actually, you'd be quite shocked how many Imperials are on Corellia. Quite shocked indeed.
 Wraith 8
09-30-2003, 5:18 PM
just like how shocking it is how many rebels there are in theed :p
 Deft Aklin
09-30-2003, 6:53 PM
Yeah, but do corpses really count? ;P
lol
 black label665
09-30-2003, 10:02 PM
No you'd be shocked at how many rebels are running around anchorhead
 Wraith 8
10-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Deft Aklin
Yeah, but do corpses really count? ;P
lol then you count the foolish ones who thing one pet is enough to take into theed and go overt... no im talking about the covert ones deft... me being one of them :)
 JediMasterEd
10-01-2003, 12:14 PM
On the Wanderhome server, there are practically no Rebels in Theed outside of traveling ones going to the base on Rori or Lok. Other than that, most of the people I know are Rebels and some Imperials. Besides, Anchorhead is a Rebel city and Bestine is an Imperial city and almost everyday, there is a battle between the two, even though none really succed other than getting wounds and loosing more faction points than gained, though once the Imperials did take over Anchorhead...for a few minutes. :D
 [RAA]-=Chi3f=-
10-01-2003, 1:05 PM
Originally posted by JediMasterEd
On the Wanderhome server, there are practically no Rebels in Theed outside of traveling ones going to the base on Rori or Lok. Other than that, most of the people I know are Rebels and some Imperials. Besides, Anchorhead is a Rebel city and Bestine is an Imperial city and almost everyday, there is a battle between the two, even though none really succed other than getting wounds and loosing more faction points than gained, though once the Imperials did take over Anchorhead...for a few minutes. :D

On shadowfire AH gets crushed a couple times a day. No joke! At first the rebs would attempt meager raids on Bestine, which usually ended in a counter assault that would leave AH in IMP control for an hour or two, but now it's mostly groups of 5-10 IMPS raiding AH daily (different IMP guilds owning AH). Now it's just plain sad. There is not one city, not even Moenia or Coronet, that is in rebel control. I just go overt any where I please now. We're not talking pet whores either, we're talking a few commandos and BH walking around cleaning house....it's sad.

I hope in the future the balance shifts some what. I mean it's just disgraceful how bad they are getting owned day in and day out. I go to AH to do bounties and find the town thinned out with half the "L337" rebs burning from F.K.D. in the cantina, lol.
 Deft Aklin
10-01-2003, 1:49 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
then you count the foolish ones who thing one pet is enough to take into theed and go overt... no im talking about the covert ones deft... me being one of them :)

Don't slip up Wraidth, or Corzip will be added to my list of corpses I've left in my wake. I will give you a little respect though.....and add it right under H'bsr and Exyll. ;P
 Wraith 8
10-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Deft Aklin
Don't slip up Wraidth, or Corzip will be added to my list of corpses I've left in my wake. I will give you a little respect though.....and add it right under H'bsr and Exyll. ;P LOL! hahahah yeah right :p

but uhmm... i hoep you kill H'bsr as much you can.. he is an IDIOT!. really ... i dotn like that guy. and ofcourse my humble deft... you are welcome to come and try... but im not giving you any reason to attack me :)

why is it that bad guys always laugh at the good guys and give these foolish threats? i mean.. i watch Super man.. and it happens.. drahon ball and it happens... face off and it happens... and in the end... the good guys always win :p

(no hard feelings deft. i know you would Kick my ass tho :) im just a weak pistoleer)
Page: 1 of 1