Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

changing saber types in SP?

Page: 1 of 1
 cartmen34
09-29-2003, 1:00 PM
Is there any way to change the type of saber Jaden is using? I have gotten past the point where you get to choose from single, dual, or staff sabers. I chose dual, but now I'd like to play the rest of the game with the staff saber. Is there any way to change this via cheats? I've tried using the console, enabling cheats, and then every possible combo of saber cheat commands I can find, but the saber never changes. I've already looked through the sticky post covering the commands and cheats. I've tried all of them, but no luck.

Can anybody help me out?
 [My Name Here]
09-29-2003, 1:34 PM
saber dual_<1-5> is the cheat I think, haven't tried cheats in SP yet.
 cartmen34
09-29-2003, 1:55 PM
Originally posted by [My Name Here]
saber dual_<1-5> is the cheat I think, haven't tried cheats in SP yet.

yes, I've tried that cheat, but I fear it's only for MP, as I cannot get it to work in SP.

Just in case I'm just typing the command wrong, can someone tell me exactly how it would appear in the console command line?
(I've been trying: setsaber dual_4, set saber dual_4...etc.)
 [My Name Here]
09-29-2003, 1:57 PM
helpusobi 1
saber dual_<1-5>
 cartmen34
09-29-2003, 2:05 PM
Originally posted by [My Name Here]
helpusobi 1
saber dual_<1-5>

I knew about the helpusobi 1 part, but I thought you had to include "set" before all the commands. That must have been the problem. I've been precluding all the commands with "set".

Thanks! I'll try that when I get home!
Page: 1 of 1