Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

downloading nightlight productions

Page: 1 of 1
 frylock
09-28-2003, 11:18 PM
uh you say the site is back up to the way it was before... but i cant find out how to download the other nightlight productions like tierra de los muertos and such. will this ever be possible?
 MJ
09-29-2003, 2:55 AM
Hi there, Frylock. :)

Unfortunately, the bad thing about the way Nightlight is going to work now is that I'm going to be putting up really good quality versions of all the radio programs. Previously, one part of Tierra would be about 1.5mb. Now if I put online a part, it would be around 5-6MB. It means I can have less online at once.

At the moment, No One Rules Forever is online, and that's a 30MB file. So there's nothing else online to download.

Tierra de los Muertos WILL go back online, I don't know when though. The files will be better quality, and I've gone through and redone the entire thing. It sounds a lot better now.

It mightn't be for a month or so though. Sorry! :)
 frylock
09-29-2003, 12:57 PM
thats ok. i can wait a month.
Page: 1 of 1