Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

There is no peace.

Page: 2 of 3
 Uber_Saber
10-28-2003, 5:00 PM
Hadeous watched Rick and Brittany get treated. Rick was the worse off of the two, with a severe lightsaber stab through the right shoulder. Brittany had a lightsaber slash to the leg that hadn't actually done much except send her into shock. Which consequently sent her into unconciousness, at which point the Sith doctors had administered certain drugs to her.

She would now be floating through the world, rather discombobulated and particularly susceptible to having things implanted into her thoughts. Things that would make her into something other than what she was. Repeated sessions of this would remake her, soon. And she would become a Sith, and willingly fight anyone for the ideals of the Dark Side.

The same would be accomplished with Rick. It was, even now, beggining. Hadeous watched and helped reinforce the Sith implanting the thoughts into their minds. These two had been selected for their abilities in this field.

Suddenly, his new adjutant showed up at his elbow. "M'lord," he said, quietly. "Vorn is still loose in the palace. Sector 3-X."

Hadeous sighed. "He is more powerful than we anticipated." Two Sith came into the hospital wing, both of them badly wounded. "Zera made a serious miscalculation." he looked to the man. "Get the Throne Guards. Tell them to prepare an ambush in..." he consulted a datapad. "Hall 3XC. Tell the others to force Vorn to that spot. Oh, and inform the fighters to shoot down that troublesome shuttle." He got up and left the hospital wing. It was time to take care of Vorn, once and for all.
 Writer
10-28-2003, 7:49 PM
Brittany stayed in unconsciousness for a while and when she came out of it, she couldn't think or speak clearly.

"Whir's t' ismnfseu...?" she tried. That didn't sound right, she thought. She decided to try again. "Whe'... me... huh?"

Still not right. She tried using the Force to clear her mind, but she was too tired. She felt helpless and started to cry. She was alone and couldn't say anything. She couldn't even help herself out. She was too tired to move or do anything else, so she decided to let herself slip back into unconsciousness.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 10:41 PM
rick was conciouse all the time but barely. when he hered what hadeus said he maditated for about ten minutes and unleashed all of his power sending everyone to the floor he was exhausted but he had enough time of conciousnos to wake brittany up
 Writer
10-28-2003, 11:32 PM
Brittany was still extremely drugged thanks to the Sith doctors and couldn't see straight, let alone walk or talk.
 Uber_Saber
10-28-2003, 11:43 PM
Hadeous was waiting, watching and and waiting in the room beyond the hall where the cloaked Guards were waiting to ambush Vorn. He watched his datapad, seeing where Vorn was going, and helping to direct which way the Jedi went.

Now, now he was in the hall outside. He watched on the security cams as Vorn engaged the Guards, only barely managing to keep up with their lightning-fast strikes. They had the advantage of surprise, too. The two guards that Hadeous had sent ahead out there fought precisely, swiftly and powerfully, wearing Vorn down even more. Hadeous, having taken no chances, had stationed the third such guard in the hallway that was the single way in and out of the hospital wing, in case Vorn went that way to rescue his friends.

Hadeous watched, and waited. Vorn was being worn out, very quickly. A Force Push was mis-aimed, his concentration was slipping. Hadeous deemed this the right moment to enter.

Pushing both doors open, dramatically, he stood there for a moment watching. Suddenly, he clapped his hands twice. The two guards flipped away from Vorn, in opposite directions, and cloaked themselves.

Hadeous moved in and ignited his single-bladed red lightsaber. "Shado Vorn," he said, savoring the taste of the name on his tongue. "It will be a pleasure to kill you."

With that, he leaped forward, and struck at the weary Jedi. Vorn blocked his strike, and made an attempt at a riposte. Hadeous laughed, and disengaged for a moment. Lightning shot from his fingertips, and hit Vorn, further damaging the beat-up Jedi. Shado curled up as Hadeous shot the lightning into him, and Hadeous laughed. And laughed. And laughed. And suddenly, something changed.

The release. The blessed release of all that dark side energy that had been building up in him. He felt a relief, but also felt a slight hesitation at all that energy leaving him. He was weakening, but he felt happiness at the destruction he was wreaking upon the pitiful Jedi before him. He could feel the agony through the Force, could feel the shock, the cold-hot tremors that ran through the curled up man before him. Suddenly, he realized something.

He hurt.

It was difficult to explain, but he felt exactly as if he'd just been shooting the lightning into himself. He could feel his skin smoking, his hair burned, and the stench of burnng flesh in his nostrils. He felt the icey burning all over himself, and most of all, he felt drained of his power in the Force. The Jedi was standing up before him, and was saying something, but he could not tell what it was. It hurt to breath. It hurt to do anything. Even lying there, curled up in a ball like the Jedi just had been, even that hurt. He watched, as the Jedi, almost in slow motion, pulled up his lightsaber, and chopped down with it.

And then no more.

Shado pulled himself up. Lord Hadeous had been taking just a little too much pleasure in his pain. So, he'd just expanded upon the meld the Sith had unwittingly forged between them, and switched what they felt. It had been no easy feat considering the pain he'd been in, but he'd felt no pain as he'd reared up and then killed the man.

Now, though, with the Sith Lord dead, the aches and pains that had been created by the seemingly-interminable lightning attack returned, all the worse for his having felt freedom of movement for that short time. His skin was cracked, badly. The sheer heat of the lightning had made his skin melt very slightly. And his eyebrows were burned off. He stood up, and looked around for the two cloaked Guards. They were nowhere to be seen, or sensed.

One of the doctors picked himself up and moved over to the two Jedi. "Sleepy-time for you two," he said, noting their reactions. The drugs he injected forcibly started Brittany towards the long spiral to unconciousness, and since Rick was already there, the trouble-making Jedi was now going to remain unconcious. "Who was the idiot who fell behind on the sedatives?!" demanded the doctor, taking a look at the charts for the two patients. He looked at all the others, including the two Sith responsible for implanting thoughts and memories into the two Jedi. "Get back to work, all of you!" he ordered.

(OOC: Well, it was nice being the PepsiOne of Evil for a while. However, Hadeous had too much common sense to be properly evil.)
 Shado Vorn
10-29-2003, 3:55 AM
((ooc: let me be the first to welcome you, uber_saber! well, if hadeous is gone, someone else will rise. (that's why there's no peace .. lol) will you join us as a good guy character? believe me ... shado could use the help, he's not doing so well right now lol))
 Uber_Saber
10-29-2003, 12:23 PM
(OOC: Sure, why not? BTW, not all my posts will be this long. Seeing as this is an intro post, though...)

One of the Sith responsible for planting memories into Vorn's friends looked up. He was the one working Brittany's memories, and he had found something that could would be difficult to explain to his friends.

When trying to implant memories, it helped to take a look at other memories, so one did not stick out as being patently false. Using this tactic, it would be possible to modify all the existing memories so that they all agreed. However, if you missed even one memory, things could go wrong. Which was why this particular way of converting someone was time-consuming. When the person awoke, they could often-times access other memories that would have to be modified, and then they would wake up again, access other memories, etc..

And so it was, that the Sith was browsing through Brittany's memory. And in the process, he come across something that, at frst, seemed completely foreign to him.

Happiness and Love. Grief. Very rarely did Sith feel those emotions. Oh, occasionally, they felt a perverted sense of happiness, but it wasn't the sensation of happiness that Brittany had felt on a few occasions in her life. Looking at, nay, feeling that same happiness was a liberating experience for the Sith Knight.

He realized he would do anything to feel those emotions again. If he modified Brittany's memory, he'd never be able to feel that again. He tried transferring the memory to his mind. It did not work. The memory alone did not give him that sense of happiness when he accessed it.

He bit his lip, and looked up. It was getting close for the time to administer the drugs again. These drugs, thought potent, and wonderful for what they were trying to do, required to be injuected several times in the first hour or two to build up in the victim's body system. Once the first hour or two was over, then it would be difficult to get the two Jedi out of the semi-trance state in which they would be.

He realized he had to do anything to feel those emotions. He was ordered to modify her memory, so he wouldn't be able to just access her memory at any later point. He realized he had to preserve these two, and switch his allegiances. He started at the thought. There were innumerable Sith in this complex. Where could he go?

The third Jedi. Where had Hadeous... The Sith Knight blanched at the thought of going anywhere near his Lordship, but knew that it was likely that was where the third Jedi would be. The one called Vorn. He was obviously looking for his friends, and if someone were to bring them to him...

The man stood up suddenly. The Sith leaning over Rick had his back to him, and he was the first to die. His head dropped from his shoulders. The medical teams turned and looked, mouths agape. They were the next to die. Then the few wounded Sith that had come in after Vorn had finished with them.

The renegade grabbed a pair of stim-needles, and administered them to Rick and Brittany. The two woke up, but the fog in their minds was thick, and they could only complete the most basic of motor skills. The renegade stood over them.

"I am defecting," he told them, speaking clearly. "My name is Jamis Yon." Saying this, he used the Force to lift both of them off their stretchers and onto hover-platforms. He grabbed a pair of very basic droids, ones that were programmed to follow orders give to them by anyone, and gave them orders to follow him. He'd find Vorn and return his two friends to him. Then, eventually, he could feel joy.

He found Vorn, allright. He was staggering down a hallway, looking bruised and battered badly. His clothes were smoking, or perhaps it was his skin that was smoking. He looked half-crazed. When he spotted the Sith, he roared and ignited his lightsaber. Jamis stepped aside, and indicated the two Jedi.

"They are on the road to recovery," he said, having not drawn his own weapon. Vorn's was lingering dangerously close to his face, but he continued. "I gave them each a stim-shot, which is the standard way to bring someone out from under the drugs they've been injected with." Vorn stopped looking at his friends, apparently satisfied. Now, his dangerous glare was upon the renegade.

"My name is Jamis Yon," he said, bowing as much as he could with the lightsaber in front of him. "I wish to defect."
 rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 1:00 PM
rick had heard one word defect but he did not know who it was but he felt morelight come in the room so he was releived.
 Shado Vorn
10-29-2003, 5:23 PM
Millions of thoughts seemed to run through Shado's mind at that moment. He wasn't really able to focus on most of them though, because an intense pain was felt all over his body. He paused for a moment, looking Jamis Von up and down in a studying fashion. A part of Shado didn't want to take any chances, and simply impale the man with his lightsaber. But another part of him ... a part that he seemed to be losing his grip on, wanted to believe the man's change of heart. Shado was once a bounty hunter that would kill anyone if the payment was right, but even then, the Jedi Order took him under their wing. Maybe the man before him truly was seeking redemption, like he had so long ago.

Shado made a decision. His lightsaber still activated, he reached to his belt and pulled out his communicator. He called up T3 and awaited a response. "Yes, Master Vorn?" Teethree chimed in response. "Bring down the docking ramp, four of us are on our way to the courtyard to board the ship." the words he spoke seemed hard to force out to the droid. "Very well, Master Shado. I will cover you as you board, just in case." said T3. Shado looked at Jamis once more, then deactivated his lightsaber. He nodded at Jamis as if considering what he had said.

Surprisingly, the four experienced little to next to no opposition as they arrived at the courtyard. The docking ramp was extended and waiting. Brittany was the first up the ramp, then Rick, then Jamis, and finally, Shado. T3 greeted them, and then stopped for a moment.

"What's wrong, Teethree?" asked Shado. T3 was staring at Jamis, then looked back to Shado. "Master Shado, when you said there would be four people boarding the ship, I thought you meant Hero would be the fourth .... oh dear!" The ramp was closing by the time Teethreepio's words were complete. Shado sighed, and walked over to the ramp. The others were acting like Hero was already dead, but Shado, stubborn as ever, would not accept it.

"Open up the ramp, Teethreepio. I'm going back down to get him." he said. "But Master ..." "That's not a request, T3, that's an order." Shado interrupted.
"I'm afraid I can't do that, Master ..." "T3, I like you, but your about half a second away from being turned into scrap heap! Now open the damn ramp." he interrupted once more. T-3PO stood silence, bowing his head. The ship was silent for a moment. Shado stood impatiently by the docking ramp, waiting for it to open up.

"Why is the ramp not opening up?" he asked impatiently. "Master Vorn, Hero is dead. I picked it up on the ship's scanners once I noticed he was gone. I only assumed you knew he was dead, and were returning his body to the ship when you said there would be four people boarding." said T3. More silence.

Shado sighed heavily, looking at nobody in particular as his eyes fought back tears."Open the ramp, T3." he said quietly. "Let him go, Shado." Rick said, as he placed his hand on Shado's shoulder, trying to comfort him. Shado smacked Rick's hand away. "I'll be in my quarters for a while. Do not disturb me." he said briefly as he made his way to his room. The other four wanted to say something to him, but none could find the words.

The only thing that could be heard in the background of the ship, was things being slammed against the walls in Shado's room, and the shouting and cursing that followed. After a while, all three had stopped. Shado either passed out from the physical pain, or the mental pain. Nobody could really decide.
 Uber_Saber
10-29-2003, 5:50 PM
Jamis leaned forward and checked the sensors. "Fighters," he muttered, dangerously. There were fighters, six of them, in fact. Jamis leaned back into his seat and concentrated upon the pilots of the fighters.

The sensors read the shuttle was in front of them. No, wait. Behind them, now. The damn Jedi! They had been using some mind-trickery, but they had slipped up. The shuttle was behind them, heading the opposite direction from the way they were going.

Suddenly, Jamis returned to himself. He might not be very good at levitation or at fighting, but he was one of the best at Tricking people. The fact that these were not Sith Knights piloting the fighters helped. He watched on the sensors as the fighters peeled away and headed back the way they came.

Jamis sighed, knowing full well now that he was on a completely other side that where he'd started. Things weren't going to be easy, but over a long time he could hopefully convince the others of his decision to defect. Maybe he'd even feel Joy.
 rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 6:34 PM
(((i liked hero i wouldnt say that:D )))

rick wondered if hero was alive and just was in some special place he told jamis to try and look for him with the force
 Uber_Saber
10-29-2003, 7:46 PM
Looking for a life-form that matched Hero's description was no easy feat, even for someone with Jamis' telepathic abilities. Nonetheless, he looked, and did the best job he thought he could do.

He found a lizard-like creature that one of the Sith kept, mainly for his own perverted entertainment.

He found the small creatures outside the Sith Temple that hunted the woods.

He found no trace of Hero. He ceased his searching, and opened his eyes. Rick was watching him. "I fear I have found that the sensors are most likely right." he told the waiting Jedi. "I find nothing matching Hero's disposition, species, or mind-set." He watched as the Jedi's face fell.

"If I had had some previous contact or even just seen this Hero before, I could be sure," he said. "Sometimes, having knowledge of what you are looking for can be just as great an advantage as having my own abilities."

"However," he added, "I doubt he's alive."
 Shado Vorn
10-30-2003, 5:06 PM
((ooc: please keep Hero dead, it would look kind of stupid if Shado had made all that fuss over him being dead, if he was alive all along lol. Besides, it's pushing Shado further into a deep dark place, and that's where I want him to be right now.))
 Writer
10-30-2003, 7:59 PM
"Rick," Brittany said. "I realize you wanted Hero to be alive. So do all of us, but T3 was right. I saw it happen, right before I lost consciousness. One of the Sith tripped over him and killed him out of anger at being tripped."

She fell silent again and stared out a window.
 rick ulo 11103
10-30-2003, 9:55 PM
"i know... but he was really nice, i liked him alot. i remember once when we were on this ship he hoped right to me and stared at me until i picked him up and then he rubbed his head against my hand until i scrathed him" rick then started to cry.
 Uber_Saber
10-31-2003, 1:37 AM
Jamis could feel the emanations of Rick's grief, very powerfully. This was a problem often associated with his abilities. He could more easily feel other's emotions than sometimes he could.

He felt grief. The heart-wrenching loss of something so loved by the griever that it hurt to breath. Remembered happiness reached high heights, and then grief crashed in again as Rick remembered the death of the small pet. He tried to clear his mind, and removed his sensitivity to the Force, because it was the only way he'd not end up crying himself.

This- This visceral sensation of emotions was why he'd changed sides. Already, he felt better than he ever had in the Sith Palace, despite the grief he'd stumbled into.

He looked over T3's shoulder, and noted they were almost to the hyperspace jump point the droid had plotted. Soon, they'd be safe for a while.
 Writer
10-31-2003, 2:08 AM
Brittany didn't take her eyes off the window until the ship entered hyperspace. Then she rose and mumbled something about being tired, but Rick could see it was more than that. Even Jamis, who had not been with them for long could tell something was bothering her.
 rick ulo 11103
11-02-2003, 9:01 PM
"whats a mater?" rick asked starting to get over his tears.
 Writer
11-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Brittany hesitates, but leaves the room muttering something about Hero.
 Black 92
11-06-2003, 3:21 PM
fizz buzz
 Black 92
11-06-2003, 3:26 PM
An image appears on the messaging computer, a man holding a odd hilt fuzzing in and out of focus he said somin':
I here you kill sith master i propaosal make to you go tatooine be prepared.
the image left the remaining crew gaped but said nothing:jawa :jawa :jawa
 Uber_Saber
11-06-2003, 6:08 PM
Jamis gaped at the holo station. What the...

He shrugged and looked at the others. "Did any of you understand that? Because I sure didn't."
 Writer
11-06-2003, 8:20 PM
"I have no idea," Brittany said quietly. She had turned back to look at the holo station when the transmission came in. A cold feeling crept up inside her. "Don't respond. Don't send any transmissions at all."

She stared at each of them individually. "I think we're being tracked."
 Uber_Saber
11-06-2003, 11:25 PM
"It's entirely possible," conceded Jamis, and he leaned back in the copilot's chair and closed his eyes. He could be sleeping, or perhaps meditating. It was difficult for the others to tell.
 Black 92
11-07-2003, 5:57 AM
The man in the hologram sat in the cantina tapping his fingers "your concern is recommended Brittany very well done" he said chuckling "Yumis get ready for delta attack!"

A hour or so later A army of sith battle cruisers came after Shano and the others ship. A few of them had tractor beams and immediatly attacked. The force of the blast knocked out the crew.

When the crew woker up they were all in status chambers hovering a few inchese from the ground. Rick looked forward and saw 4 lightsabers on the wall, he tried to reach one of them with the force but it just began to crumble "something must be altering my force powers" he thought just then the man from the hologram walked in.
"Pity you were all to stupid to except my proposal. I may have let you live. too bad my fleet aern't kind" the man looked at the sabers" oh how rude of me my name is Jenau Hun and looking at those sabers my force altering chambers worked oh well i interupted you nap n night." He then used statis field on them all and walked off! :jawa ---> :ewok:
 Uber_Saber
11-11-2003, 2:44 PM
The stasis fields did their job: They held the Jedi still. Jamis' mind was working overtime, though.

Who was this man? What did he want?

Finally, he fell asleep. When he awoke again, it was to the sound of boots on the floor. The man who was obviously in charge of this enterprise stood there, smiling. Jamis noted the stasis fields were gone.

"What is it that you want?" he asked the man, trying to figure out this increasingly bizarre situation.
 Black 92
11-12-2003, 4:18 PM
"Ha that is more than a joke I am a sith who has power over the ex-sith lord. You and your friends killed him giving me no challenge to become the sith lord. You are the lords now by the way of the sith so allow me to take that priviledge away from you" Jenua drew his saber and cut at the chamber letting Janis fall to the ground " I wonder how your head will look on my wall" jenua Laughed and stabbed his saber down Janis rolled backfliped up and used the force to succesfully draw his saber to him. Stunned from this array of moves Jenau used force storm and made Janis fall or so he had hoped Janis used his saber to create a force field sending the attack back at Jenua and making him fall laughing!:bdroid2:
 Uber_Saber
11-12-2003, 7:44 PM
He's laughing while falling... thought Jamis, agahast at his opponent's tactics. Laughter in the middle of a reflected Force Storm was not a good sign at all. Maybe this man was an expert at absorbing Energy...

Jamis reached out telekinetically, and changed the switches holding the others to 'Off'. Shado and Rick and Brittany all stumbled out of their holding cells, and as Jamis struck out at Jenau repeatedly, forcing the Sith back, the others grabbed their lightsabers...
 Black 92
11-13-2003, 12:01 PM
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha it has come to this eh well you will all suffer Yumis!" A man wereing a long black cloak stood before him and drew a saber " Take them out!" " with pleasure master" said Yumis, he whistled and 36 dark jedi masters walked in "ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":atat: :atat: :atat: :atat:
 Uber_Saber
11-13-2003, 5:37 PM
Jamis took a quick count. "Wow. 36 of them. All Jedi Masters, too. Cool." he nodded for a moment, then looked around.

"Errr... Hey, where'd the others go?" he asked, noticing now that the Jedi were gone. Brittany, Shado, and Rick had apparently grown brain stems and run away.

Jamis pointed out the doors opposite from him. "Hey! Is that Bastilla Shan? I wonder if she's giving out autographs?" Suddenly, all the Dark Jedi Masters ran through the door to get her autograph, and then found that Jamis had only been kidding, and was now running fast as he could, the Force burning through him, in the other direction.

One of the Dark Jedi slapped himself upside the head. "Of all the rotten tricks..." he groaned.

((OOC: Is it just me, or is this getting ridiculous?))
 Black 92
11-14-2003, 2:51 PM
({(ooc omg Bastila Shan! my jedi fell for Bastila Shan. this is ridiculous.....)})

"............. Get them" Screamed Jenau
"oh and Yumis.. don't fall for that 'oh look is that Bastila Shan I wonder if shes giving autographs' trick
"Yes sir" yelled Yumis

-=Jenua=-
Hmmm i wonder if Shan is there
*pops his head around door*

-=Jamis=-
got to keep running almost at a door

He got to the hanger door and typed in the code ({(ooc don't ask me where he got it :S)}) The door opened and about 36000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000 jedi stood there ready to kill "a friend " 60000 of them cheered
"were going to declarewar on 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000 sith"
"Pretty good odds :S" said Jamis sarcasticly " they all drew they're sabers and walked closer to him and out of the door "!?" :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid1: :bdroid1:
 Mr.Marksman
12-04-2003, 1:49 AM
(hope you guys dont mind if i post here)

(Im a guy but i have a female char. ok?

Her name is Fange. She is a bounty hunter, but not any bounty hunter. She uses the force, sh is neither on the light or dark side. She is though against the sith. Her father was killed by a sith apprentice. She swore revenge on him. She uses two twin blasters ( similar to jango fett's) to find her bounty. she uses armor she found on tatooine. shes ruthless to evil but still not pleasent to the good guys.)

A young woman walks up to a bartender on dantooine.

Where is a being called Huten. I "WANT" information, NOW!

the bartender passes a look at her, over there he points.

Two days later Fange is a few credits richer. She walks towards her ship about to set off again. She landed on another planet searching for her bounty, when she came across jedi fighting.

Strange. She heard a footstep behind her. She blasted her gun right past the figures head....
 Writer
12-09-2003, 8:58 PM
(You're not the only one like that!!)

Brittany ducked and knocked the blaster away.

"Please point that somewhere else," she said. "I'm busy and that wasn't exactly something I was pleased to see."

With that said, she slipped past the other woman and joined the fight, trying to drive the Sith away.
 Mr.Marksman
12-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Sorry

Fange pulled out her light saber and walked up to the others.

Need an extra hand?
 Writer
12-10-2003, 1:18 AM
"Any help will be greatly appreciated," Brittany replied.
 Black 92
12-11-2003, 11:26 AM
{[Forget my last post]}
{[I'll get into the new story base system although i'm kinda lost:confused: :confused: }]
 adey12
12-30-2003, 6:47 PM
Duff mobo comes running in and pushs Rick on the floor, just as they both hit the floor a blaster shot hits the wall, they both look up to see Brittany holding a blaster.

She quickily aims the blaster at rick so Duff Mobo throws a saber and it cuts of Brittany's head.

Rick looks puzzled and looks in Brittanys pocket to see a contract siged by Brittany and a Sith General saying if she killed Rich she would get 500,000 Credits.

Rick thanks Duff Mobo and they both join forces........
 rick ulo 11103
01-02-2004, 12:20 AM
(((omg!!! this used to be a good thread now duff mobos killed britany and in one page we get 3 new characters)))
 rick ulo 11103
01-02-2004, 12:21 AM
(((omg!!! this used to be a good thread now duff mobos killed britany and in one page we get 3 new characters)))
 rick ulo 11103
01-02-2004, 12:21 AM
 Writer
01-02-2004, 2:32 AM
((adey12, since you seem to be new, here, I won't report your post, but if you control another character, don't expect me to be so pleasant. Controlling another person's character is against forum rules. Since this is the case, I will completely disregard your post. Brittany is still alive and will not die unless I chose that she do so.))

Brittany grabbed Rick and Shadow and pulled them aside.

"We can never win this," she said. Then to the rest of the Jedi, she said, "Retreat! We cannot win this time."

With that, she left to find a ship.
 Hiroki
01-03-2004, 5:17 AM
*OOC* Heh heh, sorry if this threads too old guys, I just have to say, I enjoyed the story...up untill that black 91 guy came and started doing all this crazy, insane crap. Too bad it had to end so ubruptly... o.O Though I couldn't help but laugh at some of Blacks absurd posts. :p
 ManaMana
01-04-2004, 9:40 AM
(What? Jolle Training Jedi's? But... He's to smart for that...)
 Hiroki
01-04-2004, 4:08 PM
Well, I ment more along the lines of '36 Dark Jedi Masters suround them'.

Come on, Jedi Masters do not just fall from the sky, also, the plot turns he came up with where over the top, and not very well planned out, unlike the ones that the serious writers such Shado Vorn, WildJedi, Rick Ulo, and Uber Saber came up with. Thoughs I enjoyed! :)
 rick ulo 11103
01-04-2004, 4:25 PM
((( wild jedi can you fill me in on what happened)))
 rick ulo 11103
01-04-2004, 4:27 PM
((( wild jedi can you fill me in on what happened)))
 Writer
01-05-2004, 9:29 PM
((To tell the truth, Rick, I'm not entirely sure... this thread kind of went downhill when Shado left. Wonder where he is now?))
 rick ulo 11103
01-05-2004, 9:46 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: SHADOW LEFT?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek: :eek: :eek:

that sucks well im starting a new thread and hopfuly it will be as good as there is no peace its gonna be called there is no peace part 2 jedi knight series ok
 Hiroki
01-06-2004, 1:13 AM
Hey, great idea Rick, I'm up for that! I'll happily try my best to let this new threat live up to what the old one was, before that black91 guy came.
 Uber_Saber
01-06-2004, 6:28 PM
Originally posted by wildjedi
((To tell the truth, Rick, I'm not entirely sure... this thread kind of went downhill when Shado left. Wonder where he is now?))

No wonder the thread kind of died. This was really Shado's invention...
Page: 2 of 3