Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Explorer Missions?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rado
09-26-2003, 12:52 PM
How do they work? I got one yesterday that was for a Mountain Kervols and it said 105m East. I accepted it and then I went 105m East and I was still in town. Is there a secret on how to do them? I wanted to find the lair so I could try and TAME one.
 Deft Aklin
09-26-2003, 4:18 PM
Explorer missions work differently than other missions. Don't bother trying to follow the WP or directions. Here are the steps:

1) Select an Explorer mission with creatures you can easily find and handle.

2) Now, select regular missions for those same creatures or find them yourself.

In order to complete an Explorer mission you must kill a certain amount of said creature, like 30 or so. It is all in the mission details.
 Stardork
09-29-2003, 1:16 PM
Allot of people pick Explore missions for monsters that they can also get Lair/Destroy missions for. The game doesn't care where you kill the monsters for the Explore mission just that you kill the specified amount.

Ex
Get an Explore mission for Paralopes.
Get a Destroy mission for Paralope Lairs.
Complete Paralope destroy mission and get another.
Repeat until your done with the Explore mission and get your reward.

Doing it this way not only nets you the Explore mission reward but you also get a reward for each of the destroy missions.:biggs: :biggs:
Page: 1 of 1