Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Planet Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 xJayx
09-21-2003, 3:56 AM
Well, now that there's been a smuggler profession for the whole time, and there's barely anything to do, how about the planet Kessel?

If anyone's read the book "Jedi Search", it's an extremely well written and entertaining book. Han and Chewie crashland and are put to work in the spice mines, and come across this huge monster in them.

---
---
---
---
Do not read below if you haven't read the book
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
It turns out the monster is a huge spider-like thing made of spice, PURE spice.

But they should make the spice mines dark, as spice is activated by light. That would be the reason to have night vision or infrared goggles for SWG.

Tell me your thoughts.
 Pawnbroker
09-22-2003, 5:27 PM
I don't really think that is a good idea. First of all, I don't think they should make a reason to use night vision or infared. Also if it was in the game, It has a high posssibility for unwanted fps lag. Sure it may look cool from time to time, but it just seems like an obstacle to me. I think ctrl+L is enough.:atat:
 xJayx
09-22-2003, 5:36 PM
Well, yeah. It was just an idea. At this time period, after the battle of Yavin, I think the Planet Kessel was an Imperial Prison/Garrison, so, it would be pretty fun to smuggle.

I mean, it would be the ideal place to use NV or IN, but you're right. If you want to use CTRL + L that could work. Smuggling/Kessel. Just seems to fit in.
 Duffalpha
10-04-2003, 5:25 PM
yea, and pilots could try to navigate the maw, that would be awsome, but the about kessel is you can explore, it has unbreathable air..remember.
Page: 1 of 1