Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lighting Way To Strong!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 HairRazor
09-19-2003, 2:57 AM
I am a hard core fan/player of JK2 and the lighting on jk2 is just fine ( although i hate it ) JK3 is just madness, i mean come on raven WTF was u thinking?100hp to 0 in less then a second with the blast of lighting?!?! i just thought i would let people know about this and how crapy it is in the game..
 mtrixman
09-19-2003, 3:39 AM
i think its just the server you were on. i've played that server and yes its pretty ghey. its only the server though cause i've havent had that problem in other servers
 Kaleygh
09-20-2003, 3:07 PM
You can set up alot of things for the server. And that means the people will set up alot of things and mostly they'll set up crap :D Just change server before you become pissed and have some fun on other servers.
 cayqel
09-20-2003, 4:37 PM
I noticed the same thing in SP. A cultist blasted me with lightening for jsut a sec and knocked me from 100 health/sheild down to 20 health. Kinda pissed I haven't added force absorb to my powers yet.
 Prime
09-20-2003, 4:39 PM
Originally posted by cayqel
I noticed the same thing in SP. A cultist blasted me with lightening for jsut a sec and knocked me from 100 health/sheild down to 20 health. Kinda pissed I haven't added force absorb to my powers yet. That'll teach ya! :D
 Agent
09-20-2003, 5:01 PM
Originally posted by Prime
That'll teach ya! :D

:D ROFL :D
Page: 1 of 1