Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question/Problem -- Early Level

Page: 1 of 1
 De La Rocha
09-19-2003, 1:05 AM
I just bought the game and started it up. I finished the first two Tatooine missions and am now playing the Bakura mission (power facility over the volcano). I've disarmed all the explosives in the level and my last objective is to return to my ship.

Here's the problem...

When I reach the door to get outside (where my ship is), it doesn't open. However, this is the same door that was working at the start of the level -- the one that let me into the facility. Why isn't it opening anymore? Is there another exit somewhere or is this a bug?

I used 'noclip' to get through the door and then I ran over to my ship. The mission was completed and I was sent back to the mission screen. Thing is, when I returned to the mission screen, my Tatooine missions were back!!! It was as if I had never even finished them. What gives?
 IronFryman
09-19-2003, 1:07 AM
I had the same problem once. You have go around the other side to get to the first room of the first facility. then the door will open. You know how you go into the facility, then the stormtroopers come out. Well dont go back that way. Find another way around.
 Vsync
09-19-2003, 1:07 AM
I had the same problem. I think it's a bug JKA has, but if you continue to the finish the rest of the missions you go on to the hoth level.
 De La Rocha
09-19-2003, 1:11 AM
I did go the opposite way to reach the entrance/exit door (the way with the ammo dispenser protected by the wire mines). The door just won't seem to open.

Vsync, so if I finish the B-- (can't recall the planet name) and the Corellia mission, it should just advance?
 Obsidian-Jovani
09-19-2003, 3:24 AM
Many people have had this problem, myself included. Read this thread which is in the "Strategy Shack": http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111534)
Page: 1 of 1