Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great Profession Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 xJayx
09-19-2003, 1:35 PM
I'm new to SW Galaxies and the forums, and I've read everything already. I also played it at my friends house, and I plan to buy it around Christmas when I get a new computer. Anyways....

Well, my computer was acting up while I posted this last night, so I have to do this from school right now.

I was thinking that you could have some sort of away message or HUD indicator for you to have while you are working on a mission or crafting as an artisan, so you won't be bothered.

Maybe if they try to "tell" you something, it will respond with something like "[Player] is crafting..." or "[Player] is crafting weapons for..." I think it would be great for people who don't like to be bothered while they're surveying or crafting.

I also have a question. I saw a couple of the pictures in the FanPicture section, and it looked like some guys had some sort of Mandalorian style armor? Is that possible?
 fruityt2001
09-19-2003, 2:02 PM
/afk does it for you
 xJayx
09-20-2003, 12:01 AM
Alright, well.. I didn't know that. Thanks, I guess.

What I proposed in the original thread that didn't show up because of IE messing up, was a message on the hud.

Right under the circular thing when you target someone, if they should be able to set the message to "Crafting for... [Player]" and they'd be like "Oh, alright."
 Terrick
10-07-2003, 1:32 AM
You can set your afk message to whatever you like. Go under options and check out the AFK section.
Page: 1 of 1