Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

instant kill

Page: 1 of 1
 kingdomwinds
09-18-2003, 7:03 PM
are there any moves in JA that instant kill? Does the red stance jump attk intant kill or is it weakened?
 Wes Janson
09-18-2003, 7:16 PM
The only move I know that usually instant kills is winning a saber lock. That's about it.

And yes, the DFA red stance move appears to weaker than JO, at least in my experience. A well timed regular red side slash does more damage than the DFA.

Red stance is hardcore, but it's too slow for my taste. But still, the Red Stance Kata is my favorite kata in the entire game.
 Prime
09-18-2003, 7:20 PM
Originally posted by Wes Janson
Red stance is hardcore, but it's too slow for my taste. This is a liability, but Red is still very useful in certain circumstances. :)
 Mallakai
09-19-2003, 5:35 AM
I've instant killed and been instantly killed with blue lunge, staff saber kata whatnot moves, and the regular kick. Have had those instant kill many times.
 JarJarBinks
09-19-2003, 5:59 AM
I know a move that instant kills. Force grab, move view upward really fast, release :D (works only if you have force grip level 3 and in rooms with high ceilings). The fast stance force pull then stab instant kills, I've killed a ton of reborns/cultists in one hit with that.
 cheeto101
09-19-2003, 6:02 AM
man no kiddin winnin those saber locks is usually instant kill, you seen that one with the dual sabers that like slices em in half at the waist, ,,, ouch.
 Marshal
09-19-2003, 6:28 AM
I pretty much use the roll and stab (med stance).
Also did the stab left right and killed two cultists. :p
very nice.

Also managed to force speed, jump ( to get a long and not so high jump) and sabered cultist apprentice. Quite cool
 AxVegetA
09-19-2003, 7:02 AM
I am afraid they are talking about MP.
 ShoXsen
09-19-2003, 7:04 AM
Mousebutton1 and then button2.
Jedi outta control. ^^
Page: 1 of 1