Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dark side *SPOILER*

Page: 1 of 1
 Marshal
09-18-2003, 10:34 AM
anyone followed the dark side?
does it change the game?

I quick saved when Rosh is on the floor infront of me.
And being a true jedi I spared his life.
But has anyone saberd him? Does it change the game?

:confused:
 Reclaimer
09-18-2003, 10:52 AM
Not sure what would happen but I'll find out when I finish throught the last half of the game.

Maybe you would go Dark Side...
 Crow_Nest
09-18-2003, 11:15 AM
duh, of coruse it changes the ending....
 renfarshadow
09-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Yeah if you kill him, you end up facing the evil person in charge at the end, but you also have to face your Jedi Master after you defeat the big boss.
 GonkH8er
09-18-2003, 12:07 PM
I did the same. I saved the game just at that point. First time, I played through dark side. Decided to slice up the annoying little bastard :)

I'm not sure which ending I prefer. The dark ending kindof left me wanting more. Needed more death :)

Ragnos is going to be stuck in my head for a while though. Creepy looking thing he is...
 Anakin
09-18-2003, 12:12 PM
Spoiler

Kill him more fun less winging, you then have a nice battle with the Twi'lik kick her ass, then all the Jedi turn on you and you go and kill Tavion and then Kyle, a little more fun as you have to kill both the Jedi and the Cultists.

Quote - GonH8er

The dark ending kindof left me wanting more. Needed more death

Good idea for an expansion/sequal me thinks :)
 renfarshadow
09-18-2003, 12:41 PM
Big time ending spoiler. I saved before a certain point in the game so I could see what would be different.

You end up fighting Kyle at the end if you go to the dark side, and Tavion is the big bad, and she is a butt kicking jedi in this one, if your light side, then after you beat her the first time she goes all exorcist oin you and reams on your jedi self
Page: 1 of 1