Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help me win Duel *SPOILER*

Page: 1 of 1
 Speedy_Lube
09-18-2003, 3:43 AM
*SPOILER WARNING* Not end of game, but important point

I am having troube with the mission where you must defeat Vosh. It seems every time I get him low on health those two guys heal him. It also seems I cant kill those two guys!

So what are you supposed to do?
 LoGraYThS
09-18-2003, 4:36 AM
as u read... u have to kill the annoying 2 guys that replenish him with dark force...

its kind of tough, but not impossible... saber them when they are pumping force into "rosh"...

thats the way i did it! ;)
 Darth Stryke
09-18-2003, 4:36 AM
Keep going for the other 2 guys, eventually they will die and then you can fight him 1 vs 1.
 samiam9
09-18-2003, 4:47 AM
Yeah I'm workin on that one too. About the 3rd time through I noticed that I could bash on those dudes uninterrupted when they feed that lil pisser so i finally managed to kill one but forgot to quick save :(. They're tough but they do go down eventually. Just be prepared for a long fight.

Will bein workin on it again after class tomorrow :D
 Iblis Reborn
09-18-2003, 6:27 AM
fight rosh until they heal him and when they start doing that attack them

or if you really wanna do it easy and have lvl 3 lightning just fry everyone
 Dizzy
09-18-2003, 7:31 AM
When i was doing that duel, Rosh and I almost tore the place apart... every column was cut through. After i beat it i gave up for the night, I didn't realize i'd been at it nearly 7 hours straight.
Page: 1 of 1