Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Jedi Academy (site) is open for business!

Page: 1 of 1
 NerfYoda
09-17-2003, 10:01 AM
Wow I havent posted here in a long time. I like the new decor. :D

I wish I had more time to hang about here. I kinda miss the place. :) Anyhow to business.. I'm here to pimp the Jedi Academy out a little. Yes we're an organization called "The Jedi Academy". We had the name way before Lucasarts announced the game title. We've been around since June of last year specializing in classes for Jedi Outcast and one on one dueling instruction. We're all really excited about the new game and wanted to get the word out that we're still in business. Our site is now http://www.thejediacademy.net) . Stop on by. We started out as a school and have morphed into this really community kinda thing. :)

Anyhow. Enjoy the new game. I'll be at compusa in 3 hours.
 Andy867
09-17-2003, 1:46 PM
Hey Nerf, you better tell your superiors to check their LF.com Forums more often, or they may not have a spot on the LF.com Forums TO CHECK. Tell them after reviewing my message that they have 24 hours to respond.
 NerfYoda
09-17-2003, 3:01 PM
Hi andy. Nice to see you too. I wasn't informed we had a forum here. Please PM me or email me.
 Agen
09-17-2003, 3:20 PM
hmmm, i might join the JA this time, pick up some more unkown tips :)
Page: 1 of 1