Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Emmbasy On Manaan

Page: 1 of 1
 Tobywan
09-16-2003, 7:40 AM
I cant get past the sith emmbasy on manaan, I always take Bastila but insteed of fighting she leaves to every 1else and I really want that sub thing so i can go underwater!! any battle tips or someting will be much appreciated (probely spelt wrong)
 MasterTypoDemon
09-19-2003, 12:55 AM
I think this post belings in the Padawans Lounge
 billst_3
10-13-2003, 3:01 AM
a battle tip for that would be to bring in a party of 3 jedi. i personally like Player Character, Bastilla and Juhani. i have all three with force resistence before i go there because there will be sever dark jedi walking around and also i have all three armed with either 2 single lightsabers or 1 double-bladed lightsaber. I also have bastilla and Juhani with Force Heal to keep my entire party alive. Since my main Character normally follows the dark-side. if you come in through the front door, which isn't that hard to do, go behind the reception desk and through the door there. take the next door on ur left and follow the hall around until you see another door on your left. go through there and you will run into, if my memory is correct, 2 droids and 3 guards. that room is where ur objective is in order to get the sub. you can go farther but that is all that is required for that mission.
Page: 1 of 1