Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Medieval Conquest (JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 epikon
09-15-2003, 2:28 PM
hello,
I would just like you guys to know of a mod being made for JA called Medieval Conquest. Set in the roman date, MC(Medieval Conquest) will allow you to choose from 5 classes.

Fighter: The fighter is the most deffensive class of the lot. Armed with a sword and shield the fighter has the most chance of taken no damage from pyshical attack
HP:150
Mana 75
Special: Defend
Spells: N/A
Weapons: Sword and shield

Barbarian: The strongest from the bunch. Armed with no armour and 2 swords the barb can inflict alot of damage and still stand but not as much as the fighter as the barb lacks armour.
HP: 200
Mana: 50
Special: Barb Rage
Spells:N/A
Weapons: Double Sword

Pikeman: Respectable hp, and good armour, the pike has a real nice range, and damage but is slow and vulnerable.
HP: 100
Mana: 50
Special: Throw Spear
Spells:N/A
Weapons: Pike and throwable spear.

Mage: The only class in the game to have spells (force powers). Armed with only a weak staff and very low hp and armour, the mage is vulnerable if anyone can get near enough to them without dying from its powerfull spells.
HP: 60
Mana: 200
Special: Rejuvnate
Spells: Fireball, chain lightening, heal, inferno, invisibility and MUCH MORE (dont want to spoil it too much)
Weapons: Sword and shield

Archer: Again a vulnerable class, good enough armour and hp, but only has a dagger to defend themselfs with at close range, thats if anyone can get near enough to its one shot dead routine.
HP: 70
Mana: 40
Special:N/A
Spells: Heal
Weapons: Bow/arrow and knife.

Well thats the basic, its online of course. There is one MAJOR feature which i will announce soon, its very big and will be very very fun to well lets say use!

OK so at the moment this is a idea, and i idea which needs a team. Im looking for Moddelers, skinners, scripters, graphic artists, forum mods(who will beta test), site admins, and i may be looking for a web master. This idea i think can get far i need a team to get it that far. Updates will be regular, and expect a alpha 1.0 this xmas!

IF you think you can help this mod at all or if you have any questions email me the5id@hotmail.com or add me to MSN messenger. Site should be up soon so should the mirc etc.

Regards,
Oliver

PS: Swoop racer will be made if i have the time.
 epikon
09-15-2003, 3:56 PM
comon guys all these views no replys :(
 Vsync
09-15-2003, 5:36 PM
Sounds interesting. Will it have rideable mounts because with the new jk editor you do some cool things. Like turn those rideable snow beasts into horses. The AT-ST (dont know if I spelled that correctly) into dragons that breathes fire or lightning. Swoop bikes into mini dragons that fly. It could have a lot of potential.
 Prime
09-15-2003, 5:45 PM
Looks pretty cool, but unfortunately, the vast majority of TCs never get finished because the developers lose interest for various reasons. Because of this, I find it hard to get excited about them. Besides, I play the JK series because it is Star Wars, not because it is a FPS. Because of this, I don't have too much interest in TCs that are outside the SW universe. That's just me though.
 TiBo
09-15-2003, 7:00 PM
I would atleast try that mod if it came out. But i would still play the regular game more, since i like star wars more then knights and dragons.
 Kiroth21
09-15-2003, 7:12 PM
i like this kind of stuff(swords shields and spells) so ill get it:)
btw how bout putting a palading class in there?
 Daniel Schultz
09-16-2003, 2:14 AM
The Coloseum mod has receved great praise and glory you should get ahold of the auther to git help:)
 Marine
09-16-2003, 3:29 AM
Maybe you should consider moving the MOD to UT2k3...
 ninja
09-16-2003, 3:44 AM
hey it sounds good, but when i think of medieval times i think of knights from great brittan. maybe you guys will make it like this game listed below.
http://www.enclavegame.com/)
i'm looking forward to their multiplayer conclusion. but never the less it was a great single player game.
 epikon
09-16-2003, 1:36 PM
i wanted to make a SW mod of JK3 even though it is a SW but a mod which shows something different. Anyone got any ideas? Online or SP maybe a SP from on the movies etc...any ideas!?
 Prime
09-16-2003, 2:10 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Schultz
The Coloseum mod has receved great praise and glory you should get ahold of the auther to git help:) It was indeed very well done.
 Kiroth21
09-17-2003, 1:31 AM
bah, all this talk about the dark ages is making me wanna play Age of Empires, i think ill play it right now:) (untill i get JA that is)
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
09-17-2003, 2:07 AM
Originally posted by The5ID
hello,
I would just like you guys to know of a mod being made for JA called Medieval Conquest. Set in the roman date, MC(Medieval Conquest) will allow you to choose from 5 classes.
<snip>IF you think you can help this mod at all or if you have any questions email me the5id@hotmail.com or add me to MSN messenger. Site should be up soon so should the mirc etc.

Sounds great! JA is much more moddable than JK2 and I went through extra effort to try to make the saber combat heavily moddable. A ninja, roman or medieval mod should certainly be possible (once we release all the mod tools, tutorials and source code). Good luck!

I look forward to playing it!

:)
Page: 1 of 1