Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If you could change one SW character's personallity..

Page: 1 of 1
 Tyrion
09-14-2003, 11:24 PM
Who would it be? I'd change Anakin.

I'd make him more brooding and a tactical mastermind in-training. He'd plan out every attack and take his time for every swing. Using all of his force powers, and liking to manipulate people with Mind Trick. For the first part, he'd try and save people, but wouldnt mind killing for the "greater good". Which would lead to conflics to Obi, who'd still be wiser than Anakin. As Anakin would still use his emotions rather than his mind. Then that'd lead to Padme, and when she was killed, he'd do a 180 and then become evil. Greedy,only thinking of himself. Then he'd just turn into the Darth Vader we know and love.

He'd become more of an Artemis Fowl, if any of you ever read that book.

That way we know that Palpatine got Darth Vader for his tactical mind, as Palpatine was always in my mind more of a strategic mind.
 Sivy
09-17-2003, 12:45 PM
i would make C3PO have more of an bender from futurama personality, make him really abusive.

also make jar-jar have the personaility of robert de niro...

"yousa talkin' to mesa?"

that would be cool :D
 another_trooper
09-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Sivy B

also make jar-jar have the personaility of robert de niro...

"yousa talkin' to mesa?"

that would be cool :D

Lol
But i think i would change anakin, make him sort of less of a dumbass. . .
 Shado Vorn
10-03-2003, 1:47 PM
I would have Darth Maul start out as a Dark Jedi, but return to the light before he got his damn guts sliced in twade. He would have made a helluva Light Jedi, especially under Yoda's tutalage.
 Jaden Quade
10-07-2003, 11:43 PM
i would want to change Jar Jar Binks... and have him not there all together... i think it is the only way to solve that problem... :D

:firehead
 dr domo
10-13-2003, 11:34 AM
With pain in my heart, I don't really want to change anything, but I think I would go for Luke, make him less of a wining-little-screaming-for-his-mother-when-some-one-kicks-his-ass-instead-of-using-his-force-powers guy...
 vegietto
10-13-2003, 12:22 PM
that c-3po didn't complain all the time, he always complained about everything
 Spazz
10-17-2003, 8:57 PM
I'd change it so that luke wasnt a total weenie.

:bluflag2:

:darthx :stormmask
 Darth Rythe
10-18-2003, 6:49 AM
Anikan, he is just too up-himself.
 Miko_lover
10-22-2003, 4:23 PM
You spelled Anakin wrong.

Originally posted by Tyrion
Who would it be? I'd change Anakin.

I didn't know which one you were talking about till you got to the part about Obi-wan. Use last names, please.

As for who I'd change, it would be Jaina. Yes, she is very bright, but in the YJK books she acts a bit immature for a fourteen-year-old.
Page: 1 of 1