Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Released: Sword of Omens

Page: 1 of 1
 Psynex
09-10-2003, 1:25 AM
Yeah...long time coming right? I just popped this pak into my folder this evening after reformatting my hard drive some time back and it just worked. I knew I thought I had it complete, but for some reason wasn't working back then.

So here it is (http://psynex-land.com/files/sword_of_omens.zip)

I am very jumpy tonight and can't sit still to properly submit it, so if anyone feels the need to share this with the rest of the community, feel free to pak it up properly and submit it. Just be sure to write me in as author of the the model, skin, etc...

Note: It's ONLY mod compatible! Also, works best with TCK Mod coloring off, or set to white (turning off TCK colors removes the saber glow effect; which doesn't hurt the model at all cause it was glowing in one episode of Thundercats once [that I can recall]).
 Miko Reglia
09-10-2003, 2:38 AM
think you can post some screenshots before dling though?:D
 Crowy
09-10-2003, 7:18 AM
before i rush off and download it i too would like to see some screenshots! but personally my sword models are few and far between
 Eldritch
09-10-2003, 2:40 PM
 Psynex
09-10-2003, 3:15 PM
Not at all Sir Eldritch! Nice seeing you. I was going to post that stormtrooper shot anyway...well the link to it anyway.

What's going on in those pics there is that the skin isn't finished in the picture; they're old progress shots. I can assure you though that it is 100% complete and looks just 98% like it did in the cartoon. I omitted a few minor details (see if you can spot them!). :)
 Miko Reglia
09-10-2003, 10:28 PM
wow, in-game it looks awsome

great work!:)
Page: 1 of 1