Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shambala temple, shooting the window

Page: 1 of 1
 jupinho
12-18-2000, 11:10 PM
On the shambala temple, after I got the plant bulb I go up the ladder and get to the part where there is a golden grate and I have to shoot the window through it. I don't know what i am doing wrong, but I point to the grate and shoot, but the window never breaks. Please help! Tell me what I am doing wrong!
 hornplayer
12-19-2000, 4:04 AM
If you are standing outside the room where the golden grate is and looking in the window, Indy should say something about shooting out the window. The window he's referring to is the one inside the grate room that leads to the outside wall. If you take out a gun and turn slightly to the right of the grate, he should automatically aim. You can't really see the window break but you can hear it. To get to that window, go back into the alcove where the ice devils were and down to the window that looks out to the wall you first climbed when you started the level. Step out, turn around and hang from the ledge and inch to your right till you get to the next window. This is the one that you shot out. You should be able to climb up and into the room where the grate is. Let me know if this helps.
 Coyte
03-09-2001, 6:10 PM
Hey! Someone else with the same problem as me!

Perhaps has anyone got a saved version around where you put the plant into the skeleton thingy??

mike_bartlett16@hotmail.com
Page: 1 of 1