Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Republic Strikes Back

Page: 2 of 2
 rick ulo 11103
10-14-2003, 8:27 PM
then rick realized that he was killed and immidiatly froze, he was scared he wouldnt admit it but he was scared he stoped laughing and wondered what he would do he wanted to run to his ship and leave but he would not abandon his friends
 Shado Vorn
10-26-2003, 2:24 AM
Shaden noticed the worried expression on Rick's face. He stood up from his seat and took some steps over to where he sat. He patted Rick on the shoulder, trying to reassure him that everything would be okay. "Hey, Rick. Whatever's on your mind right now, just remember that we're in a very safe place. Besides, if anything were to happen to us, we would all protect eachother. I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you, and neither would Teri. So stop looking so sad, alright?" Shaden said with a smile. Rick felt a bit of relief from Shaden's words, so he nodded in response.

"Good. Well, I guess I better get to training. Don't want to be late to probably the most important schooling I'll ever need." Shaden said, looking at both Rick and Teri. "I'll catch up with you guys later." he smiled and waved to the two as he walked away, heading to see the Jedi masters.

He could feel the excitement in his heart, as it was beating faster than ever. After a short while, Shaden had finally arrived at the training center of the Jedi Academy, where Master Londar was waiting for him.

"Ah. Arrived, you have, young Skywalker ...."
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 11:28 AM
rick felt a little bit reassured but it was revan that they were talking about even if he didnt die after a while he would probably send a team of dark jedi
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 11:28 AM
rick felt a little bit reassured but it was revan that they were talking about even if he didnt die after a while he would probably send a team of dark jedi
 Writer
10-27-2003, 6:20 PM
Teri joined her father in the lightsaber training room.

"You already know how to fight with your lightsaber," he said. "Now you need to know how to defend yourself without one."

He ignighted his two lightsabers and stepped forward. Teri looked at him in confusion. He swung his lightsabers at her and she dodged them without much effort.

"Defend yourself with the things around you," he said. She glanced around the room and jumped to avoid his lightsabers again. There were... jump... boxes... duck... shelves... cartwheel... that should be... backflip... enough.

She used the force to throw the boxes at him. While he was deflecting them, she grabbed one of the shelves. It was metallic and had four narrow poles in each of its four corners. She shoved it at him and he cut it in half. A few of the shelves slid off. She attacked him with both halves and the rest of the shelves slid off.

Now, she held two of the poles from the corners. She continued to dodge his lightsabers and managed to knock them out of his hands.

"Good," he said smiling. "Now retrieve your lightsaber."

She obeyed and he took his lightsabers from her.

"Now combine what you have just done with our normal fighting," he said. "I'll be doing the same."

A box lifted and flew her direction. With little effort, she sliced it in half and sent one toward her dad. He sliced it in half and she sent another one his way and came after him right behind it. For the next half an hour, boxes and shelves flew between father and daughter along with light blows of lightsabers.

When the fight was done, Ethan smiled.

"Now comes the real challenge," he said. "Put everything back the way you found it. Then you can have a break."

She laughed and got to work on it. The boxes had to be put back together as did the shelves. She used the force to fuse them back together and put them where they had been when she came. Then she turned toward the door and saw Master Londar and Shaden waiting for her.

"Done well, you have, Teri Korr," Master Londar purred. She bowed respectfully, but her mind had a question. "The whole training session, we have seen."

Master Londar had read her mind. She nodded, a slight flush coming to her cheeks. Then she bowed again and went to find the book she had been reading.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 11:01 PM
rick was in his advanced lightsaber training givin to jedi gourdians when he wondered what shaden and teri were doing, causing him to get a severe burn on his arm he sighed as did his master

-master- you must not get distracted by such things

rick felt ashamed but was relieved when his master said he could take a brake. he first searched for britany because he heared master londar saying that he would take shaden to watch her. when he found them he found them in a conversation with master londar and decided not to interrupt
 Writer
10-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Teri smiled kindly at Rick and said hello when she saw him. Then, being tired from her training, she went to find her book.
 rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 12:49 PM
Ёhows it goingЁrick asked shaden.
 Shado Vorn
10-29-2003, 5:36 PM
"I'm doing alright, how 'bout you?" asked Shaden. Before Rick had a chance to reply, Londar spoke up. "Trouble I sense in you, Ulo ... hmmmm .... fear, perhaps?" he said with a worried tone. Londar tapped Rick on the foot with his cane. "Worry, you must not, young one. Have faith in yourself and the Force, you must." his words were caring and responsible, seemingly addressing Rick's worries.
 rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 6:42 PM
"but it is not just fear i had a vision" said rick

he knew that somthing was going to happen but if londar didnt beleave him then who would.
he then realized that it was not a team of dark jedi it was bastilla "londar bastilla is coming" he quickly said without thinking.
 Shado Vorn
10-30-2003, 5:28 PM
"Look into it, I will, young Ulo." Londar said softly. Rick nodded reluctantly, the worry still evident in his facial expression. Shaden Skywalker and Master Londar left the room and moved on to continue training.

Meanwhile, Bastilla was aboard a ship that lead about 9 other ships, which were all full of dark Jedi and Sith troopers. An attack would soon be brought to the Unknown planet, whether they were ready for it ... or not.

"Are you sure that you shouldn't be taking Rick a bit more seriously, Master Londar?" asked Shaden. "Forever watching, are the Republic and the Jedi. Continue your training, we must." said Londar. "Yes, Master Londar." replied Shaden.

Not much time had passed before Shaden's skills had grown. Each member of the Jedi Counsel were amazed at how quickly he was learning, and how patient he was as he learned. Time was no friend of the Jedi and the Republic at the moment, however, and Shaden's skills would not be fully ready for when they would be put to test. Bastilla, the dark Jedi, and the Sith troopers were all approaching rappidly. A war would soon break out.
 rick ulo 11103
10-30-2003, 6:25 PM
(((you should tell whos going to win the battle now so no ones
dissapointed.)))

rick sat in his room thinking of how stupid londar was.
 Shado Vorn
10-30-2003, 8:05 PM
((OOC - What's your problem? Did I offend you or something, because if I did, that wasn't my intention. No need to get mad over it, it's just a story. Perhaps if you would wait and see what happens, you wouldn't be so mad. I basically wrote confirming that Rick was right, there was no need to call Londar "stupid". Londar didn't need to get all worried about it, because he knew that the Republic was on the watch just in case. He was more worried about training, which makes sense to me ..))
 Writer
10-30-2003, 8:10 PM
After about an hour, Teri looked up from her book. Ethan had just come into the room.

"Hi Dad," Teri said cheerfully. Ethan didn't respond and Teri immediately knew something was wrong. "What is it?"

Ethan sighed. "Master Londar has told me that young Rick Ulo fears an attack from the Sith. When he first told me, I laughed, but Londar is getting the same feelings. Now, I am too."

"That means they're getting gradually closer," Teri said thoughtfully. "But why is it that a padawan noticed the disturbance before the masters?"

"We have become to at ease," Ethan replied. "We no longer look for the Sith until they are right on top of us. This Rick Ulo must have been thinking about the Sith... I see no other explanation for it."

"How close are they?" Teri asked. Ethan sighed.

"Sense them for yourself," he said. She reached out through the Force and nearly immediately felt a dark shadow. Her eyes snapped open.

"Too close," she whispered. Then she felt who was leading them. "Bastila."

Ethan stared at her. "Bastila? How do you know?"

"I have met her once before," Teri said quietly. Ethan's eyes filled with understanding.

"The fall in the forest?" he questioned. "The hole in your stomach you claimed had been made by a sharp tree branch? You fought her?"

"She left, but not until I was injured," Teri explained. "You remember later, she was seen prowling around here and was chased off."

"I always suspected, but you shielded your thoughts well," Ethan said grimly. "If you had told me, we could have done more about it."

"I'm sorry, Dad," Teri said, her eyes filling with tears. He shook his head.

"I don't blame you for what you did," he finally said. "I probably would have done the same thing."

He turned and gave her a smile. "We'll just deal with it now."
 rick ulo 11103
10-30-2003, 9:49 PM
((( i didnt get mad about it i just thoughtit would add to the story i mean hes not a real character is he?)))

rick had been looking for teri. he thought that maybe she would beleive her. he heard the whole conversation "i told you" he said after ethan left.
 Writer
10-31-2003, 2:06 AM
"Yes Rick," Teri sighed. "You did tell us. For what it's worth, I'd like to apologize for not listening."
 rick ulo 11103
11-02-2003, 9:03 PM
"we should probably tell shaden about it.'' rick said.
 Writer
11-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Teri thought about it and shook her head slowly.

"Shaden should concentrate on his training if he's going to be ready for the Sith attack," she said. "Master Londar will tell him when it is the proper time."
 Darth_Zidus
07-03-2004, 3:32 PM
=Shaden Skywalker=

I'm not so sure if what you say is just a crazy vision or truth Rick. My common sense is telling me that this is nonsense, but the Force i-

=Rick=

-is telling you that they are coming?

=Shaden Skywalker=

errrrrr... yes, it is

-Shaden said this calmly, but without assurance, Rick suspects he's lying.

=Rick=

well we've called for reinforcements, but i don't think they'll risk their lives for us.

=Shaden Skywalker=

Why not?

=Rick=

Once before I was A Jedi I worked with the reinforcements that we have called. -short pause- I was a smuggler.

=Shaden Skywalker=

well in my past days I have encoutered a number of people who wanted to become my friend, I don't know if I should trust you to protect me, but the others I met looked fair but felt foul while you-

=Rick=

-feel fair but look foul?

=Shaden Skywalker=

Yes, yes you do. *laughing*

____________________________________________-

=Bastila Shan=

Move the fleet faster! I don't want to displease my master!

=leiutenant=

Your highness, I have good news.

=Bastila Shan=

You'd better make this worth my time leiutenant!

=leiutenant=

Skywalker is with them.

=Bastila Shan=

How did you accqire this information?=

=leiutenant=

An eyewitness.

-Casuss Fett walks into the bridge-

=Bastila Shan=

Perfect. now I can use Skywalker to eliminate my master for good. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
 Darth_Zidus
07-06-2004, 3:40 PM
OOC

CAN ANYONE THINK OF SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!

I'VE Been waiting for AGES to HAVE THIS STORY CONTINUE CAUSE ITS THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ!!!!!!!
 kome566
07-28-2004, 4:48 PM
(Bleh ima get up in this stuff :D )

Name:Nibum Walker
Appearance:His face hidden by a mask,while he wears robes like a Jedi does.
Side:Neutral/Dark

Nibum lived in his home which was near the Academy,incase for protection.He had always wanted to be a Jedi,but he knew they would reject him because of his age."Bah!Just stick to your own guns" He said outloud.He usually peered from his window to see the padawans laughing and having fun.He soon got tired and abandoned his home with his belongings.He kept an eye on three of the padawans...since they were the most activate of the Academy.Time to time he would bring out his blaster rifle and give it a whirl on a tree,but that got boring to him.
"Man..I need some work...maybe those 3 Paddys can help me out." So he sought them out.....
Page: 2 of 2