Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crashing Jeep Bug!!

Page: 1 of 1
 cawheat
12-18-2000, 2:41 PM
HELP!!!!!!! I'm all the way through the game until the "Jeep" level. It won't load the level and crashes to the desktop!

I've tried: reloading a previous game, monkeying with my resolution/options, rebooting, etc. I've even tried the Patch.

Can somebody help, or tell me where I can get a "Saved Game" file that takes place JUST after the start of the level? (I don't wanna miss out on anything!)

------------------
Peace!
 Monique
12-18-2000, 8:15 PM
Hi,
When you ask for a saving in the forum you can always get one from someone from the forum who read the topics like me. I have a saving for you. If you want it, mail me please and I will send you the saving. Bye
I forgotten something, maybe you can overcome your problem by updating you game if you haven't done that yet. If not go to http://support.lucasarts.com) and download the patch. Put it somewhere on you harddisk, doubleclick on it and it will find its way to your game and update it. After that (don't bother the anouncement of Lucas Arts that you have to start all over again, I did'nt and all my old and new savings worked)open you last made saving of level 7 and finish it. Maybe your Jeep-level will make a good start now. If not, you may still have my saving, mail me. Goodluck!
------------------

[This message has been edited by Monique (edited December 18, 2000).]
 cawheat
12-19-2000, 4:57 PM
Thanks Monique!! I sent you an email with my address, etc. for you to send the savegame to.

YOU ROCK!
Page: 1 of 1