Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Loyalty or Treason: The rise of the secret order

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-24-2003, 7:27 PM
I got an idea for this RPG:

Time line: The rise of Palpatine as an Emperor (so. Darth Sidious have a lot to do here).

An old Master of the Force (nor jedi or sith), living near a waterfall in the planet of Naboo, saw a ship crashed near his home, he went to saw if there were survivours. Inside the ship the view was horrible, blood, corpses all burned.

Using his intuition and Force powers he felt very potent prescenses inside the ships chambers, he found 4 young teens with Force skills in very bad shape, he decided to took them with him...

Meanwhile in Coruscant, the clone army was spreading through the gallaxy, and Senator (chanciller) Palpatine was growing with power and influence.

*/*///**/*

Okey, this is the basic :D

I need 3 more players, or more if they want, ya know the rules, only the normal force powers, as apprentices we havent done our lightsabers.

i need 3 players to be the teenagers, (ill be one :p).

Who wants to play? firs pls post your character BIO (a new or used one) :)
 Kuuki
08-24-2003, 7:38 PM
((

Name: Sirgion Chi
Race: Human
Bio: A headstrong apprentence whom believes in a strong connection with the force, while keeping a strict devotion to his teachings.

))
 topshot
08-25-2003, 12:24 AM
((Sounds like this may be a good and well-thought out RPG. I'll take a shot at it.))

Name: Dakken Sarsyn

Bio: An apprentice with at least a mild temper. Quick-thinking has been a strong point for him. He would often tend to risk his life in order to save another's, even if it means having to resort to killing, although situations like this rarely happen for him. He usually lets his opponents make the first move in battle.
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-25-2003, 3:42 AM
oky here the 2nd player :D

Name: Dravek OґCornell
Race: human
Trained in the Academy Dravek, was trainded as a Sniper, because his "unnatural" skill with the accuracy, always loyal to his superiors. He only knew he got a special gift that he didnt understand but always was helping him.
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-26-2003, 3:31 AM
((OOS:ok, we follow the story with only 3 characters...

if other players want to join later just follow the story pls))

The old man took the 3 survivors with him to his house, after taking care of their wounds, 5 days passed since the accident.

Meanwhile one of the teens, Dravek was having nightmares...

"hhmpppf... no...wait...... no... NOOO"

Suddendly awakes without knowing where he was, he saw his sorroundings, the celling, with some glass of a many colors, representing a figure of a Lady giving water to some old man.

"Wh.. where am I? damn.. head hurts..."

He turned around his head and saw other 2 young persons in bed

"Sirgion !!!"

Dravek tried to stand up and he fell to the ground, a misterious voice was heard:

"Relax, you still are weak, you must rest by now, they are only sleeping, so dont worry"

Dravek replied: "who.. who are you? where am I...?"

The old man just passed his hand above Draveґs head and he fell asleep.
 Deac
08-26-2003, 4:04 PM
Name: Kercian [He doesn't remember his surname]
Bio: Kercian remembers nothing of his life before the age of one. He remembers a battle, and a castle, but nothing before. He was then trained at the temple, but remembers no padawan ceromony and has no braid in his hair.

-----------------------------------------------------

*Kercian awakes*

"MOTHER!"

*He looks around to see that he is far from the castle and the battle that still haunt his memories. He lies back down*

"No. That's long gone. The force...the force guides me."
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-26-2003, 6:16 PM
(OOS: okey now we got the 4 characters :) )

The old man went straight to Kercian, it seems the time passed through him severely, his white beard was long enough to cover his chest, rippled and old.

"Try to relax young one... you too are weak, like these 3"

Kercian saw the old man amazed, and tried to sit in the bed.

"well.. it looks you are in better shape than the others, so youn one, whats your name? and where are you from?
 Kuuki
08-26-2003, 9:40 PM
*Like Dravek and Kercian, Sirgion also had his worries. But not so like theirs, this one was with his younger brother, Jutrok. He laid still while he dreamt of his younger brother whom had been injured severely, at such a young age cybernetic implants had to be 'installed', from a entire right arm and shoulder, to parts of his right side of his head, to even some stabiliers and controllers along his spine.*

*It made Sirgion feel horrible for his brother's injuries.*
 topshot
08-26-2003, 11:57 PM
Dakken had survived the crash, but was completely unconscious at the time the old man discovered them. Slowly, he received visions of the past. Visions of a past he never existed in. Visions of an ancient battle between 2 Jedi and a Sith who wielded the powerful dual-blade. Things became a little crazy after that. Memories of the defeated Sith Lord Darth Maul rushed through his mind.

For some reason, Dakken had this nightmare his whole life, and couldn't become unshaken from the fear. As his nightmare continued, so did his rolling and shaking. Finally, he bolted straight out of the cot he had been placed on.

Not the same dream again. Why does it continue to haunt me?
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-27-2003, 12:59 AM
(OoS: Good, this is getting good

@All players: remember you dont have any weapon, or a very good use of the Force)

*/*/*/*/*/

Sitting with Kercian, the old man patched again with some herbs the severed arm of Kercian.
 jokemaster
08-27-2003, 1:45 AM
Name: John Ryan
Bio: Parents died when he was 7. He took care of himself, but was recruited and trained by the Academy at 14.
-----
Ryan woke up and sat straight up. He had to get to a safe place on the ship... he stood up, but fell back onto the bed. He looked around and saw that he wasn't in the ship
Ryan: Where am I?
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-27-2003, 2:05 AM
(OOS: OK now there are 5 players , This RPG is closed to more players with the Old Master, we need in the future some Generals and other enemies

@jokemaster: okey i saw your bio, you are from the academy too, so you , Scar and Myself are relatives in combat unit)
*/*/*/*/*/*

Kercian was awake and he saw John in his bed resting a little.

The old man, raised and went to see John

"Child, how are your wounds healing? "

John saw with a strange feeling at the Old man

"Dont be afraid... i wont harm you... Here. drink of this potion, youll feel better"
 Kuuki
08-27-2003, 9:44 AM
(('Relatives in combat unit' !?! I Hope thats just meaning that these guy's are combat bud's ^_^))

*Sirgion in his sleep clentches his fists, givin gout to those whom are force sensitive, an angry form of sadness to one's self and to someone whom ment alot to him.*
 jokemaster
08-27-2003, 10:36 AM
*John takes the potion and warily drinks*
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-28-2003, 2:21 AM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
(('Relatives in combat unit' !?! I Hope thats just meaning that these guy's are combat bud's ^_^))

iea i meant that :D sorry for the minunderstanding.... :D :D
*/*/*///*/*/*/

After giving the potion, the old man, stood at John and began asking about him.

"I hope you feel better, probably you feel alitle dizzy, but its alright, thats normal, it seems all of you got a strong accident"

John, tried to stand up, and walked a little, but he lost balance and almost fell in the floor, but by some misterious energy he didnt touched the floor.

"he he he, you shouldnt walk yet child, your wounds arent fully recovered yet, you should rest a little more, -the old man played a little with his beard with a hand, while the other was pointing at John- dont worry dont be afraid, i wont harm you"
 Deac
08-28-2003, 11:12 AM
["severed arm of Kercian." I don't remember him losing an arm...but, ok :) ]

*Kercian looks at the stump where his right forearm used to be*

Kercian: Oh god!

*Kercian faints*
 Kuuki
08-28-2003, 5:44 PM
*Sirgion slowly wakes up to a big headache. Sirgion with one hand on his forehead, and another attempting to reach to his lamp table to listen to his mini-player with Dismembered Ewok in it, for it to not be there.*

Sirgion *Eyes still closed and still reaching.* "I have to stop drinking those Raynorian Smoothies..."
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-28-2003, 5:54 PM
(oos: you didnt lost your arm, I tried to say very injured, but not lost :p sorry , so you can keep your arm :D)

Dravek awoke again, feeling a little bit better, he still was dizzy but he was able to walk, so he left his bed, and gave some steps
"it.. hurts..." -he said, at the moment he saw again the old man- "er.. thank you for taking care of us, where are we? who are you?"

The old put his hand on the lef shoulder of Dravek

"...First... your name is Cornell... Dravek Cornell," -Dravek interrupted-"how do you know that?, have i met you before?"

"Is not always necesary meeting with people, to know the names. I am Verlose, pleased to meet you"

Dravek still curious about how the old guy was able to know his name, shaked hands with him.

"Now, Dravek, can you tell me, where are you from? what happened to your ship?"

Dravek walked to a nearby window and saw the escene, green mountains, a big lake with clear water, and some animals there resting, some womprats, brontos, and other species.

"...honestly, I dont know how we ended here, we was traveling to coruscant, our orders were to visit the Jedi Counsil, they didnt told us any reasons.

The old man walked to a nearby table, and took a knife, and without any regrets he threw to Dravekґs head!

FFFZZZMMM!!

Dravek turned and saw the knife was coming straight between his eyes.

He saw the knife and suddendly he saw it coming like in slow motion (OOS: any similitude to Matrix is only a concidence :D:D) and evaded the knife grabbing it from behind and throwing it to the old man.

It flew again now towards the old man and before it could strike him the knife stopped in the air, and suddendly fell to the ground.

"HAHAHHAHAHHA just as I tought"
 jokemaster
08-28-2003, 9:46 PM
*John saw Dravek dodge and throw the knife*
John: Woah! what the hell was that?
 Deac
08-29-2003, 11:46 AM
["with Dismembered Ewok in it" Ummmm, though I love the reference to Syrnl's spoof band, they haven't been invented yet. Sorry. :D

Not going to be able to post for two weeks. Assume Kercian follows the rest of you and stays quiet, abstains in all votes and survives combat without major injuries]
 Kuuki
08-29-2003, 1:00 PM
((But doesn't things like adding those references make it more fun ^_^))
 Dark Sad Shadow
08-30-2003, 5:43 PM
(OOS: come on kids, help with the story ;))

*/*/*//*/*/*/

Dravek wondered why the old man laughed so hard.

"whatґs so funny, and why did you attacked me?" -Dravek asked.

"he-he he, Im sorry, i just wanted to finish a theory..."

Dravek, was angry, he could be dead, but he know he was able to do that moves on self defense, he ran straight to the old man with his fist closed.

"Im not a theory subject!!!"

The old man let Dravek walk several steps towards him, and let throw the punch; at the last moment the Old man raised his hand and grabbed Dravekґs neck with some "magical" powers (force grip)...

"Calm down child, its not wise to disturb an old man. -he he he, I wont kill you, im not that kind. just be quiet and Iґll explain..."

Dravek was having a hard time to breathe and he nooded with effort.
 Kuuki
08-30-2003, 8:23 PM
Sirgion *Sitting up glaring at the old man* "Hey! I give you my gratitude for helping us, but what kind of a person saves a bunch of guys and then turns around to only give them more pain?"

*Sirgion stands up with a slight bit of difficulty, and walks up to the old man.*
 jokemaster
08-30-2003, 8:44 PM
*John was still floating inches above the ground*
John: Well, as much as I hate falling flat on the ground, i'm not to conftortable here, can you take me back to the bed, or a chair?
 Dark Sad Shadow
09-01-2003, 1:46 AM
(oos: ey kids: you can take contrtol of the Old Man too :p))

*/**/*/*/*/
Verlose turned his head to John:

"Oh!, my apologies my child"- slowly the old man let John in the bed- "Now, Dravek, be quiet and let me tell you something; Verlose saw the other boys sitting on their beds- First, I am sure you have some `Strangeґ feelings when you are in dangerous situations..."

The young ones looked each one and all nooded at the same time.

Verlose saw Sirgionґs eyes: "Sirgion, i can tell you that you know a little more of this "phenomena", sometimes called "magic" or "sorcery", but no, its called the Force"
 Kuuki
09-01-2003, 2:51 AM
((Naw, it's your character, you introed him, you control. It's how we do things ^_^))

Sirgion "Yes I've heard of it."
 topshot
09-01-2003, 12:54 PM
"Strange," I said, "I thought the Force was just an old tale to tell around the glow lamps. How can it be real? There has to be more evidence, even though John's floating is only a piece of that evidence. I need more proof......."
 jokemaster
09-01-2003, 1:48 PM
John: I've heard of this. Though it was right next to the one about the living planet and the space angels
 Kuuki
09-01-2003, 3:19 PM
Sirgion "Of course there is such thing as the force."

*Sirgion looks at the knife, now stuck in a wall. He extends his right arm, and begins to consentrate, nothing happens. Sirgion then closes his eyes, and consentrates deeper, the knife moves, then flys from the wall and into Sirgion's hand.

Sirgion grabed the knife by the handle, then looked at it. A sort of pleased look became about his face.*

Sirgion "I haven't had much time to practice. But I'm aware of it enough that if i consentrate hard enough, I can do a few things like this, but not much."
 Dark Sad Shadow
09-01-2003, 10:44 PM
Dravek smiled a little when he saw Sirgion doing the knife trick.

Verlose glared at Sirgion with a smile in his face:
"Good, then perhaps you are the most advanced with the Force...now, young Dravek, can you do the same?"

Dravek consentrated thinking about the knife.

Mmmm... "Damn!!! it isnt working"

Verlose interrupted : "

Dont rush on anything... its a wise thing to let all the feelings go... the knie is there, you know is there, its only a material, but inside your mind its more than an object, feel it, its a dead object, but inside your mind all the energies flows throught it..."

Dravek consentraded more deeper, then some strange memories returned inside his mind
..... the academy... trainnies...suddendly nothing.

Then the young draveg closed his hand hard enough, seems he was angry with some memories, and forced to close his hand more, and more.. and still the knife wasnt moving. Verlose watched him very interested in his acctitude.

Suddendly a small volt of energy began to spark in his closed hand. Verlose was very surprised.

"Interesting...this child..."

Dravek was afraid of what he has done. He opened his hand and watched all the others in their beds.
 Kuuki
09-02-2003, 12:30 AM
Sirgion "Come on Dravek, you're too impatient. I got to put the knife on the table first don't I?"
 topshot
09-02-2003, 1:04 AM
"Well," I said, surprised that Dravek had done something amazing,"Do I as well possess such talents?"

The old man answered through telepathy,"Yes, yes you do. I sense a small amount of the living energies of the Force inside you as well. Now you just need a little practice utilizing those abilities. Try thinking a reply to me, and keep nothing but that thought in your mind at all costs."

The old master waited for the reply from young Dakken.
It took a couple minutes for Dakken to prepare himself to try what the old man was teaching him.

Then, that thought spoke loudly inside the old master's head,"Like this?"

The master replied through the same procedure,"Yes."
 Dark Sad Shadow
09-02-2003, 1:27 AM
The day passed as Verlose told to the childs some stories to relax them.

At night, all the childs took a dinner made by Verlose

"Its a mix of herbs youll feel better tomorrow..."

and then the night passed...

At the next morning, Verlose took a walk in the plains, leaving the guys in his house resting, he knew they needed a very good and relaxing rest, it was a hard day.

Inside the house the guys were sleeping, Verlose returned and he prepared some food, and awoke all the childs

"I hope you got a nice a sweet rest childs, now eat something, i want to talk with you.."
 Kuuki
09-02-2003, 9:41 AM
*Sirgion gets up, now more healed he hides any difficulty he still has.*
 jokemaster
09-03-2003, 1:17 AM
*John stood up, with only a little trouble, he had recovered a little, but still had some trouble running fast*
 Dark Sad Shadow
09-03-2003, 2:54 AM
After the "breakfast" Verlose called the teens outside of the house.

"Come with me, lets have a walk"

John and Dakken, had a little problem walking, they injures still werent fully healed, but the went with the group, Dravek and Sirgion helped them all the way.

The group walked and walked, for about 1 hour or so, they passed the fields and saw a lot of wild species there but the most notable were the womprats, they crossed the way of the party, harmless like their were scorting the group. Verlose lowered his arm to the ground, a womprat came closer to him, it seems it was afraid "come here little friend..."; Verlose said, and the womprat jumped to the old manґs shoulder.

The party was amazed with that event, they knew the womprat is a wild life specie and it doesnt came closer to the humans.

Dravek was tired of walking, "Ey!, Verlose, how much we have to walk?"

"Be patience, we are almost there" , Dravek saw his companions and nooded.

They began to hear the sound of water flowing, they came to a waterfall, a beautyfull waterfall, with water so clean that they could see their faces on the surface with all clarity.

"Here - Verlose said- now drink some water if you want"
 Kuuki
09-04-2003, 12:04 AM
*Sirgion walks up forward, keeping his back turned from the group, and into the wind, he takes a deep breath of fresh air. One thing that he truely enjoys in his life, serenity.*
 jokemaster
09-04-2003, 12:08 AM
*John stepped forward, and looked at the group*
John: Age before beauty.
 topshot
09-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Dakken steps forward and gazes into the crystal clear blue waters of the fountain before taking a sip.

*goes "OOC" and recites a line from The Waterboy*

"It's cold. It's clean. Now that's what I call high quality H2O!"
 Dark Sad Shadow
09-06-2003, 2:03 AM
(oos stay on the rpg :p)

*/*/*/

At the border of the waterfall, Dravek drank of the water

"Ah... fresh water..."

The others rested a little in the water, the refreshed themselves.

Verlose called them to sit around him....

"well, young ones, come hither, as you know and felt, you have some special gifts within yourselves, that gift is called The Force, its an energy field caused by all living things, sorround us, penetrate us and brings the gallaxy together (oos: yea i know i know :D) - Verlose watched the expression of the boys- "Rember the way Dravek defended himself of the knife, those reflexes were the Force flowing through him"

Dravek lowered his head.

"no no no, you dont have to be ashamed, its a gift... but you must learn how to control it, I remember that volt of energy you caused in the house, thats, the Dark side of the force..."

all the boys were atonished..

(oos: come on guys, help a little ,i want to see what you can do... )
 Kuuki
09-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Sirgion "I knew of the Force, myself and a friend of mine were going to go find somewhere to recieve training. We read alot about it, but as you can see about how I did attempt some personal training before. Although not much."
 jokemaster
09-06-2003, 11:21 AM
*John shrugged*
John: I thought it was pure luck and left it at that.
 Deac
09-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Kercian: The Force...they told me I could use it...but...no one taught me...ever...
 topshot
09-21-2003, 3:03 AM
Dakken:"I never knew I was gifted with such a talent until I met an old man called Arell. I think he told me that a legendary jedi master lived on this planet, but I have yet to find him, or maybe I have already found him. Too hard to tell."
 Redwing
01-04-2004, 8:21 AM
((OOS: *pokes RPG* Anyone know where DSS went? Coz if he isn't going to come run his own RPG after four months, I'm gonna hafta desticky it :D))
 Kuuki
01-04-2004, 3:57 PM
((I think youa re right, I might ahve to PM him about it :D))
 Dark Sad Shadow
01-05-2004, 5:04 AM
Verlose glared at Dakken:
"Arell you say... hummm. . its a name that i dont hear since a long long time" -verlose standed up- "wel... Arell and I were close friends, we trained together, heheheh we were at your age..."

Dravek interrupted:

"Enough with the tale old man... what is the meaning of this FORCE?"
 Kuuki
01-05-2004, 5:19 AM
Sirgion "Didn't he just say what is was? Energy of some kind that is found in eveything from people to the simplist of plants."
 Redwing
06-28-2004, 7:42 PM
((Destuck for six months' inactivity. ;)

Will resticky upon players' request))
Page: 1 of 1