Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help w/ Star Forge!

Page: 1 of 1
 JediSkywalker
08-21-2003, 8:48 PM
Okay, I have gotten to the point where Bastila died, and then Malak ran through the door when confronted, and the walls start creating attack droids. No matter how many you kill, they keep coming. What am I supposed to do?
 SamNMax
08-21-2003, 11:02 PM
Use all the computers you see in the room, there are 6, I think. For all of them, use "Disable Genarator". The doors will open up, so you can confront Malak.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-22-2003, 7:29 AM
have lots o' computer spikes though.
 sk8master
08-22-2003, 7:08 PM
the bins next to the comp have comp spikes
 Endar
08-22-2003, 7:37 PM
Interesting....I destroyed about 3 dozens of these droids before I ran out of patience.....and medpacks. Battle with Malak w/o any medpacks was a time-consuming, irritating and possibly the best "boss" fight I ever had...I think.

And as for the door, I just bashed them. Didnt notice any computers :devsmoke:
 MasterTypoDemon
08-23-2003, 10:25 PM
i dunno, i kept getting tired of running out of computer spikes. so before i went to the unknown planet, i sold everything i didnt need or wouldnt use and bout like 100 or so computer spikes. with enough by then, i hit the computers and told them to make friendly droids.

...now if only i could get them to come in the big room with me.
Page: 1 of 1