Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Return to Peru

Page: 1 of 1
 Irene
09-17-2000, 3:51 AM
Just realised that I am in Return to Peru instead of Olmec Valley. No wonder the walkthrough didn't make sense. Does it matter if I play that now? If it does how do I get to Olmec Valley. Shouln't I have bought the map. When I did it said I was going to a secret level. Thanks anyone.
 nd
09-18-2000, 10:52 AM
There are different opinions around about this. I actually played the game four times now and each time in the last level I suddenly had a lot of ammonition and health packs. I think this is some kind of bonus which may depend on if you've found all the treasures before or not.

Now, if you don't spend the $2500 for the secret map you automatically return to peru after you've finished the last level #16 (Aetherium). Then you get the named ammo/health bonus there.

However, I personally think that the ammo/health bonus is much more useful in Aetherium since this is really a difficult level. So I recommend to buy the map prior to Aetherium so you spare those many ammonition and health packs for Aetherium.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
Page: 1 of 1