Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

worth it to get the elite bounties?

Page: 1 of 1
 golobulus
08-21-2003, 7:39 AM
do you guys think its worth it to go back to the other planets and get the bounties that you have to secretly get to seek on manaan?
 MasterTypoDemon
08-21-2003, 12:03 PM
If you are playing Dark, then yes it is. If you are trying to be a goodie good, then no. For each bounty, you incure huge Dark Side Points (or penaltys). However, the outcome is quite nice:

GenoHaradan Poison Blade, Blaster, Power Gloves (strength +4), Visor, and ultimately the GenoHaradan Mesh Armor. It provides: Defense +7, Max Dex +5, Stealth +4, Dex +3. And is upgradable. Pretty nice if you are playing Dark.
 Superjay421
08-21-2003, 4:51 PM
I never got prompted for these quests, and I'm not sure why. I talked to the alien on Manaan and *I* brought up the Genoharadan, then talked to him again by myself to pursue that thread. Got to the point where I say "I'll be back later" and he says "Indeed, the Genoharadan are very interested in your abilities" or whatever. But that's where it stayed - I never got to advance this in any way. Ideas?

J.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-22-2003, 2:30 PM
when the twi'lek approaches you after getting the second star map (first away from dantooine) you have to take the datapad in order to open up the GenoHaradan missions.
Page: 1 of 1