Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do you kill the jedi captives

Page: 1 of 1
 vtravi
08-20-2003, 1:34 PM
On the last battle I highlight the captives and it is blue, not red. So I can't use my force on them. It says that you have to use your force but it doesn't allow, Please help
 TheChosenOne-
08-20-2003, 2:28 PM
Best advice--if target is red,throw lightsaber-its kills jedi and stops malak from recharging.If the target is blue,they might be dead already,keep cycling and hit the red ones.Once the captives are dead,its you and malak.Remember to have extra sheilds for the final battle.
 Hannibal
08-20-2003, 2:31 PM
Also when you first enter the battle with Malak you can't kill them. You have to wait till he drains one and the movie plays then you can run around killing them.
 anup
08-20-2003, 2:32 PM
Make sure u have a lot on life support packs . And the last time I remember that the jedi captives were not a traget until after the first time Malak used them. So You have to fight him get his energy low enough for him to use one of the capsules. After that you can disengage from combat mode and start targeting the jedi captives. u can use throw lightsaber,kill, drain life ... any of those will do the job .
 MasterTypoDemon
08-21-2003, 1:31 AM
instead of killing them... make one of your Force Powers be "Drain Life" and use their lifeforce to aid you in your struggle.
Page: 1 of 1