Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MP3 interface?

Page: 1 of 1
 odosan
08-20-2003, 4:51 AM
Does SWG have MP3 interface in the game? I kind of got use to it in EQ... it is a little better than Game sounds.:wirehead:
 Randon_Star
08-24-2003, 1:31 AM
somebody should awnser this lol
 Jan Gaarni
08-24-2003, 8:19 AM
As far as I know, no.

But then again, neither did EQ in the beginning I think. :)
 Just Darth
08-28-2003, 11:15 AM
Eq never had a John Williams inspired score, either.... however I do find myself alt-tabbing to set up a Winamp playlist... does that count as macroing? :eek:
 odosan
09-04-2003, 5:16 AM
Okay I solved this for me, I created my own MP3 interface for the game. It took a little work but I tapped into the working of microsoft and soundblaster live sound card.

No problems with game functions and there is no Lag while in game. But it helps that I have a uber computer too.

It is great battling to the sounds of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

So, my problem solved... Now time to work on my Protech IO i-glasses.

These glasses are like virtual reality...
 Elochewob
09-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Tell us how then? Post a link to your executable or source code.
 Terrick
10-07-2003, 1:36 AM
I would bank that the SWG developers used the same basic idea for the interface as they did in the new EQ interface, it's all probably XML. Just a guess. EQ's new UI is great the XML is very open-ended allowing user to create a interface all thier own.
Page: 1 of 1