Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ghrrrrr?

Page: 1 of 1
 BeastMaster
08-19-2003, 11:21 PM
What happened the Jedi Knight board? :bossk:

Has Lucasforums decided to kill us off one board at a time, seeing as how the JK.net community refuses to go quietly into that good night?

They were still seeing traffic --more than that, they were our title board. We can't even call ourselves "JK.net" anymore!

If the PTBs wanted a sacrificial lamb, why couldn't they drop the RTS board that hasn't seen traffic in over a year?
 C Shutt
08-21-2003, 2:48 PM
It seems to have been merged with the JediKnight II forums.
 Pedro The Hutt
08-22-2003, 11:33 PM
Ah well, us being angry about it won't do much though I fear.
 Reclaimer
08-23-2003, 12:34 AM
Yep.

Grabs bear and soda and red neck voice.

There da'n fellow merg'd them in to'a one'a bor'd.

:D
 BeastMaster
08-23-2003, 8:50 PM
And, as usual, those of us who refuse to jump on bandwagons are frozen out. :mad:

Originally posted by Reclaimer
Grabs bear:eyeraise:Now, that's just not right.

Stop fondling the wildlife!
 Bob Gnarly
08-23-2003, 8:52 PM
Originally posted by BeastMaster
And, as usual, those of us who refuse to jump on bandwagons are frozen out. :mad:

:eyeraise:Now, that's just not right.

Stop fondling the wildlife!

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHah:rofl:
 Zoom Rabbit
08-24-2003, 8:57 AM
Aw, Beastie...fret not! Some day all of us 'early generation' gamers will be whittled down to a single forum, a retirement home of sorts for old cybergeezers who haven't died yet.

Fear not the reaper, man. He's your *friend.* ;)
 Pedro The Hutt
08-24-2003, 1:11 PM
The JK.net geezer home? nice plan o.o
 Ray Jones
08-24-2003, 6:22 PM
why do the old forumers constantly keep telling us that they had to walk to school barefooted.. in the winter!! or at this time they had modems with a dialing weel and not this snoddy dsl stuff from nowadays.. only the colordepth was the same .. because they already had lsd back in that days...

:D:D:D

*goes back to his room in the forumers mental retirement home*

new code: dot dot comma line .. thats how to draw a smilie man.
 Kylilin
08-25-2003, 3:56 AM
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit
Aw, Beastie...fret not! Some day all of us 'early generation' gamers will be whittled down to a single forum, a retirement home of sorts for old cybergeezers who haven't died yet.

Fear not the reaper, man. He's your *friend.* ;)

Yes, I can picture it now. Thread topics like: "SPORK RULES!!", and "My stomach lining hurts.".

I can't wait...
 Redwing
09-03-2003, 9:41 AM
Oh c'mon. "Old Folk's Home" does have a nice ring to it...;)
 BeastMaster
09-09-2003, 1:21 PM
Official Forums of the Jedi Temple?
 Pedro The Hutt
09-09-2003, 5:51 PM
I like the Old Folks Home idea myself, nice reference to what Obi-Wan called the Jedi council in Episode II XD
 BeastMaster
09-09-2003, 10:05 PM
First said by Adi Gallia in Jedi Starfighter.
 SilverUmaa
09-11-2003, 2:39 PM
I wonder if in a few years gaming companies will start making control pads with extra-large buttons so old people can read them...sorta in the same vein as telephones with two inch buttons and watch-faces with size 18 numbers. Developing games to suit the elderly would definitely be interesting. Might see a rise in "aged wise man" heroes. Or not. Who knows.

Hmmm...Can we replace Bingo Night with LAN Night?
 Wombat3
09-12-2003, 6:25 AM
yeah, any place that has gamers HAS to have games.
Page: 1 of 1