Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Korriban Problem, PLEASE HELP!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 zzzapp
08-19-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey fellas,

I have come to a pretty big issue in the game, I cannot progress.
[SPOILER BELOW]

I am on the Naga Sadow tomb. When I first enter, it seems a bit hinky, since is just stand there until I talk to Uthar and then it pops back to a cutscene of us entering after a day's journey. When you kill the Wraids you can either swing a left to the "Tower of Hanoi" puxxle, or take a right and deal with the Tarenateks. I know that you are supposed to defeat the puzzle to access the Poison sword in the next room. However, when I enter this room, I cannot Use the Computer Terminal and the door to the sword is already open. When I click on "USE" when targeting the computer, my character will reposition as though attempting to use, but nothing will happen.

When you get the special grenades, its pretty clear that you will have to throw one of them into the acid pool. I can target the pool, but when I try to "USE" to place the granade in it, I get no pop-up screen to place items. I have clicked around and tried everything. I have checked out the guides, and I know you need to use the grenade, but I have no way to use it.

If anyone can help with this I would appreciate it, this I my 4th planet, with only Manaan yet to go. Also, I have gone back about 2 hours of play, and still the same thing happens.

Any ideas???

Thanks
 Jordan Duron
09-12-2003, 7:53 PM
hello there my name is jordan im new.I read your problem so i thought i should awnser.Anyways heres how i did it i went through those monsters things and i was like YIKES :eek: when i saw those things so i made a run for the grenades and when i got them i ran back to the acid pool and i pulled out the cold grenade and aimed at the pool and made a cutscene and when you do that stuff you walk up and you will see the starmap and one of the stones will hold stuff (including a dark side lightsaber) and when you go back, the woman and the old man lol will be standing right there at the acid pool.when you go to them you have to make a choise ether kill the woman or kill the man and if you kill the woman she betrays you so get ready.oh and if you are wondering what happens if you choose the mans side i dont really know what happens when you choose him. i hope you are happy.:p
Page: 1 of 1