Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

doesn't holding off on level up cause a glitch?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith Lord Bile
08-18-2003, 10:15 AM
I've been reading how people recommend not leveling your character until you become a jedi. Am I mistaken, or didn't I hear somewhere that it can cause some kind of experience glitch (with either you or the members of your party)?
 Hannibal
08-18-2003, 5:17 PM
It's suppose to cause a glitch where your party members don't stay at a level near yours. You'll be at level 20 and your party members will be around 11 or 12.

But that didn't happen when I did it. I was at 20 and my party member were at 16 or 17 and were still leveling.

I was a level 2 scout level 18 consular.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-19-2003, 12:10 AM
the only difference i saw was if you wait until you become a jedi to level up, you get more tier-1 force powers. but as far as tier-2 and tier-3, you still have to be like around level 6 or 7. so either way its the same.
 Jedi Guardian
08-24-2003, 2:04 AM
What is the advantage of not levelling up until you become a Jedi?
 Hannibal
08-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Guardian
What is the advantage of not levelling up until you become a Jedi?

Instead of being a level 6 soldier and level 14 guardian you can be a level 2 soldier and level 18 guardian.

It's just extra jedi levels if you want them.
Page: 1 of 1