Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game Freezes After Leviathan :(

Page: 1 of 1
 TylaWyla
08-16-2003, 7:33 PM
Okay right after I fight Darth Malak and lose Bastila and escape the Leviathan, I fight those fighters, but right after that, when Jolee and Carth are talking, my game basically freezes. I can still see Carth's face moving but NOTHING happens, and I have even given it like 20 minutes to do something, and I always have to restart the game. I have no idea what to do, can anyone help me?
 DamnthatDE
08-17-2003, 2:09 AM
This was posted before, I had the same problem I even returned the game lol. here it is what has happened is that you probably chose Mission to break you out, Mission being a terrible fighter you have to rely on her stealth mode, so when you break out every one else you tend to still be in stealth. That is what locks up the game. Try any one else, I made it through with Juhani and she has stealth to, but you really don't need to use her's too much. But after wards make sure you take off stealth before you unlock the doors. Also if you do not have any saves before the break out attempt, I believe that you have to start over
 Yoshi1337
08-17-2003, 2:38 AM
i picked juhani ^_^ shes my fav jedi cat woman thing...heh...heh....heh....you forgot the spoiler tag
(spoiler on the levithan thing...not many people want to know that bastila gets captured)
Page: 1 of 1