Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Things to improve in the future JA editing community

Page: 1 of 1
 JDKnite188
08-15-2003, 6:56 PM
Here is a thread where we should address the improvements that we can make for a future JA editing community. . .

1. There are tons of mappers out there; there is a lack of skilled people who can make models, textures, scripts, and other such accessories that are needed to enhance the experience of a created environment. Please don't assume that I am saying that there aren't any of these skilled people; there just aren't enough around.

2. Also, there are tons of mapping tutorials. To enhance the skills of mappers in other editor related areas, complex patch creation and ICARUS tutorials might be of use.

3. People should be aware of where to release their work and also where people who will play the mods can access them.
 Rumor
08-15-2003, 7:01 PM
my list:

1. lots of good alcoholic beverages.

2. plenty of hot chicks.

3. plenty of good grub.

but really, myself and plazma are makin a lil site for anyone who wants to get together and do maps, skins, wallpapers, etc.

www.kaoticz.com) (will be up soon =))
Page: 1 of 1