Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Have an idea for SWG?

Page: 1 of 1
 irott
08-14-2003, 5:30 AM
Then join the growing community at Star Wars Galaxies Xpansions! (http://www.nexusstorm.com/phpBB2/index.php)

SWGX and it's forums is a creative and intellectual sink, for players from all around the world, to come together and brainstorm ideas, concepts and designs, for upcoming and potential updates and expansions.

Our goal is to provide a stimulating and mature environment for members to come explore, create and interact. We hope to provide the dev team with a resource tool, with which to implement those updates and expansions, so that they can extend the life of the game, and make for a more immersive experience overall.

I am hoping that SWGalaxies.com will be one of the many already established SWG communities that will help to make the SWGX dream come true!

What are you waiting for?

Get registered on the forums and help us make SWG better!
 Ender1
08-14-2003, 8:40 PM
Hiya, I am Ender, the founder and Admin of the SWGX project. I think it's important to point out that what distinguishes SWGX from the main Dev boards, is that there is virtually NO, nerf whining or anything un-constructive. Just in case we actually havea rant and rave forum to keep that stuff separate from the majority of our categorized idea boards.

So i hope you'll consider checking us out and helping to make SWG better!

Cheers!

Ender.
Page: 1 of 1