Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any way to keep the Sith Armor?

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterTypoDemon
08-14-2003, 3:42 AM
I restarted the game and am trying a different way through. Anyone?
 StarScream423
08-14-2003, 3:48 AM
There is an easter-egg that lets you keep it on, I'll copy-paste it from the official site, as I don't know if you are registered there.

When you obtain the Sith Armor on Taris, you normally have to give it up to Gadon Thek once you've used it for a plot. You can keep it by equipping the armor on a party member when you select the dialog option to hand it over. Now you can wear the Sith Armor in game for as long as you want.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-14-2003, 5:09 AM
okay, well that didnt work. i cant get inside the hidden bek base wearing the armor, and i cant equip it while inside. i did figure a way though.

before you goto the hidden bek base, equip carth with the sith armor, then leave him at the apartment. then talk to ol' dude and agree to give him the armor. then once you are on your way with your sith papers, grab carth and go with the armor.

maybe i shoulda named my character wayne. woulda gone good with carth. or named him Lonestar.
 Hannibal
08-14-2003, 1:13 PM
When you obtain the Sith Armor on Taris, you normally have to give it up to Gadon Thek once you've used it for a plot. You can keep it by equipping the armor on a party member when you select the dialog option to hand it over. Now you can wear the Sith Armor in game for as long as you want.

They left off the fact that after you put the armor on Carth you have to leave him at your home base. Then talk to Gadon and then after your done bring Carth back and voila!!!
 MasterTypoDemon
08-15-2003, 6:12 AM
but once i left taris, i lost the sith armor. anyway to keep it after you leave taris?
 DamnthatDE
08-15-2003, 6:24 AM
really though, why would you want to keep it? it is so weak and does nothing for you after taris
 MasterTypoDemon
08-15-2003, 8:02 AM
but its hella cool
 PrtyLizardJedi
05-16-2004, 11:38 AM
There is NO way to keep it after Taris, but if you cheat one can use it. The simplest cheat is givesitharmour
 deviance2k3
06-02-2004, 1:01 PM
if the givesitharmor cheat doesnt work, try giveitem ptar_sitharmor
 Sam Fisher
06-02-2004, 5:49 PM
Yeah, the Sith Armor does look cool, but it really is worthless :(
 Darth Dex
06-27-2004, 11:26 AM
Yeah, but you get over it fast, because when you leave Taris you get Darik's Armor!
 Ajunta Pall
06-28-2004, 1:15 PM
From what I've seen, Carth has to keep it on the whole game, else it's gone. I could be wrong, but...
 RedHawke
07-01-2004, 5:39 AM
Originally posted by MasterTypoDemon
but once i left taris, i lost the sith armor. anyway to keep it after you leave taris?

I believe you have to keep the armor equipped on a NPC whenever you travel between planets, or else it takes it away from you.

I hope this helps ! :D
 khawk
07-02-2004, 10:14 AM
Well, it would be much better if you could equip one in the Sith base on Manaan. Isn't that how real people should infiltrate in the enemy base?
 RedHawke
07-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by khawk
Well, it would be much better if you could equip one in the Sith base on Manaan. Isn't that how real people should infiltrate in the enemy base?

Yes it is, but that would be logical, and some parts of KOTOR are not very logical, the Sith base on Taris is the prime example.

You aren't actually infiltrating the base you are in essence sieging the Sith base, and in a more reality based situation the Sith reinforcements pouring into the base, after the first NPC you encounter hit the alarm, should be overwhelming.
 Master B
07-04-2004, 11:39 AM
stinks...why would you want it anyway?
two of my favs are Davik's war suit (remember to grab it off the ground just before you take off in the Hawk) and Calo Nord's armor (after you kill him...this occurs at different places from game to game)...both look great on you if you playing a female character...

;)
 kome566
07-28-2004, 7:59 AM
:confused: Sith armor looks crappy.:o Who would want it?
Page: 1 of 1