Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

looking for Drath Revan' s robs

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthBlood
08-12-2003, 9:09 PM
can someone tell where and how to get Drath Revan' s robs?
is there some quest i must complet?
please help!!!
:smilsab :drop2: :evil3: :explode:
 Tarrche Brigand
08-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Be really evil, reach the Star Forge. . . I'd say more but that would be a spoiler which you didn't specify in your subject :p
 MasterTypoDemon
08-13-2003, 12:37 AM
in Drath Revan's closet?
 ckcsaber
08-13-2003, 3:13 AM
It is inside the Star Forge. You will find a room to the far left of the area before the final battle. In this room you will find a computer console which will generate Revans robe for you. This will require skills in computers and computer spikes.
 StarScream423
08-13-2003, 3:46 AM
Are Revan's and the Star Forge robes, these "flowing robes" the devs were mentioning? I don't consider them to be flowing at all in that case.
 MiGiT109
08-14-2003, 3:18 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
 Tarrche Brigand
08-16-2003, 11:44 PM
Not much flowing going on at all really. In all reality they're the robes you see Revan wearing in the cut scenes but, minus the flowing cape and with the hood down. You don't get the bad @$$ face mask that Revan wore in the cut scenes either.
 Jedi Guardian
08-17-2003, 12:58 AM
Are these robes restricted to the darkside? I'm light jedi and in the Star Forge about to fight Malak.
 DamnthatDE
08-17-2003, 1:54 AM
I think Revan's robes are restricted to the dark side, but I have heard that you can get a light side robe at the same area. Not as cool as being a Sith Lord bad @$$ but to each their own lol
 TheChosenOne-
08-18-2003, 9:26 PM
Is that the same room with a cpu,and you need spikes to recharge your battery armor??
 MasterTypoDemon
08-19-2003, 6:43 PM
when i got there, i was in the middle of light and dark... once i hit up the computer, it gave me the Star Forge Robes, yet since I wasn't good enough, I couldn't wear them! doesn't that suck!
 TheChosenOne-
08-20-2003, 2:31 PM
What room are you guys talking about.....is it the one with the rechargable machine for the battery armors??
 MasterTypoDemon
08-21-2003, 1:30 AM
On the second deck of the Star Forge you go down a corridor and it opens to a "T" intersection. If you go right, you come to the elevator going to the command deck. HOWEVER, if you go left, there is a room down the way that has two computers in it. Get by all the Dark Jedi, Dark Jedi Apprentices, Sith Heavy Troopers, etc, then turn it on. It will say something about "make custom robes". Which ever side you are, light or dark, tells the computer to either make Revan Robes or Star Forge Robes. If you are in that grey area between light and dark, you get the Star Forge Robes. But then can't use them.
Page: 1 of 1