Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any way to get Cassus' Armor? <possible spoiler?>

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterTypoDemon
08-12-2003, 2:34 AM
Any way other than playing Pazaak? Usually by the time I have the 15000 credits, I've ended up on the Leviathan and hear that Dantooine has been destroyed. Any ideas?
 Boba Rhett
08-12-2003, 2:40 AM
Hunt for Wraid Plates or take advantage of an item dupliation bug and sell all the high priced stuff you've duplicated. I made half a million yesterday doing that.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-12-2003, 2:43 AM
The bug on Manaan right? With Mission and the such?
 Boba Rhett
08-12-2003, 4:52 AM
You don't even have to use her. The trick has been refined.

Pick any two characters, equip them with what you want duped, take them all to the airlock door, totally unequip them both, go out the airlock then come back in. They'll have duplicates of all their items they were wearing. :)
 ckcsaber
08-13-2003, 3:20 AM
Well, it is much easier making money while on the darkside. You can make a lot of money off of bounties and will have other opportunities to rip people off by making threatning comments in some conversations. Just save up, and try not buying stuff you can get for free, like healing and such.
Page: 1 of 1