Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hulas and the Damned Shape shifter<spoilers>

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Carnage
08-12-2003, 1:58 AM
Okay, I got the mission from Hulas (the Rodian guy) that I have to assassinate this shapeshifter....and he said the guy was on kaskyyyk.....so I searched THE ENTIRE planet...and talked to everyone.....no luck AT ALL.

I assume he is probably disguised....but I need a little help here please?

Oh, and what kinda reward do you get for joining the "bounty hunters" guild thingy?
 Boba Rhett
08-12-2003, 2:16 AM
SPOILERS

The shapeshifter is in the shadowlands in plain sight.

As for the bounty hunters guild, after every assassination you get a special item. Three in total I think.
 Darth_Carnage
08-12-2003, 2:32 AM
Upper of lower shadow lands? and can you give me a vague idea where? North? South? East? West?

Near Jolee's hut?

Near those sonic emitters?

Near the Star map?

etc

thanks
 Darth_Kyle
08-12-2003, 8:54 PM
i was on Kashyeek and i got Fayeer the crazed wookie and i killed the Chunndra guy and when i left the wookie village and walked a bit the lerisan Czerk guy gave me a datapad that said meet Hulas on Manaan is that the mission i get
 hockeyfreak5900
08-14-2003, 11:41 PM
where's the bounty guild?
 TheDrunkSide
08-15-2003, 1:17 AM
The shapeshifter is disguised as a wookie... i forget his name. He's in the upper shadowlands in plain sight, but you have to pick up the datapad of the ground a little ways in front of him. It tells you about a wookie who died, and the shapeshifter is disguised as that same wookie, so now you can call his bluff. Hope that helps.
 DamnthatDE
08-15-2003, 4:25 AM
he is past Joliee's hut, pick up the data pad from the dead wookiee first, it will tell you that the wookie he is diguised as is already dead, I believe it is Growlarr
Page: 1 of 1