Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spoilers - GALAXY DROID... ARGHH

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith Lord Bile
08-11-2003, 9:54 AM
Okay, I encountered this thing the first time I was going through the game, so I started over because I heard this is a bug that sometimes comes up, but...

I have encountered it again, so my question is: is the galaxy droid supposed to appear and if so, when. I have encountered it both times the first time I get to walk through the hawk after we escape from Malak, but it also seems that in both cases, my game had that load error when trying to load up a planet after finding that thing. Heck, last night, when I saw it on the bridge, I ran the other way (literally) without talking to it, but the game froze on load up when I tried to disembark.

Also, when everyone was in the central room after the revelation about who "I" was, I could not find juhani anywhere, she wasn't in the room she's been in. Any ideas?
 boinga1
08-11-2003, 10:50 AM
No, it's not supposed to happen. I recommend you post this in "Ebon Hawk's Machine Room" for technical questions. you might also check swforums.bioware.com for some possible answers.
 Darth_Kyle
08-12-2003, 9:05 PM
i have only had one glitch when i have played it erased my game
Page: 1 of 1