Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How long did it take for you to beat kotor?

Page: 2 of 2
 Casso
08-08-2006, 2:52 PM
last time i played it was 39 hours, 44 minutes. the time before that, however, i was done after 22 hours, 19 minutes. wierd.
 Darth Rumbaldus
08-08-2006, 3:51 PM
About 45 hours the first time, and I did pretty much everything except the bounty hunter missions and Pazaak, which I didn't bother with at all.
Also, I had to defeat Malak the hard way, as I didn't have any kind of force power to kill all his captured Jedi that he used to keep upping his life
On my current playthrough I think it took me about 10 hours just to do Taris.
 HerbieZ
08-11-2006, 2:58 PM
First time i played i spent roughly 93 hours on it because i fell asleep twice on Taris and kept watching the views on Tatooine and Dantooine. Plus i had to investigate every nook and crannie. Especially the crannies.

The second time was about 60 hours as i found more crannies. The views were amazing for me though, had never played a game like it. Still hav'nt. Well, apart from a "Kotor 2" game but i don't like those type of games. :P
 Maverick5770
08-11-2006, 9:09 PM
My first time through, I missed about half of the game, and it still took me 27 hours and 43 minutes. Second time through, I did everything, and it too me 32 hours and a few minutes. 3rd and on, i can do everything in about 11 - 13 hours, Taris takes me 50 minutes, if I skip the cutscenes and dialouge.
Page: 2 of 2