Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Circlet of Saresh??

Page: 1 of 1
 Davin Starcrest
08-11-2003, 7:29 AM
Is it in the game now or not? and if not will it be in the downloadable content around the end of the year? If you haven't heard of it its a Light side restricted mask/headgear that boosts your wisdom +5.
 leodalyon073
08-29-2003, 3:02 PM
it should be in the game as in my prima guide it has it and yes your attributes are right i cant find it anywhere though and the only planets i havent been to are manaan and unknown planet and star forge beat all other ones.
 MasterTypoDemon
08-29-2003, 5:05 PM
yeah but the Prima guide is wrong on many accounts. plus it doesnt tell you where to find it. i have played the game several times, trying different things and haven't yet found it. i doubt it really exists.
 thegoryone
04-15-2004, 11:43 PM
old thread (found it looking for a fix for the mandalorian raiders quest on kashykk)

I got it off the tarentatek corpse that you have to fight to get Bacca's Blade - Check its corpse after you kill it!
 dark jedi 8
04-16-2004, 2:48 PM
is it in the xbox strategy guide? cus i only think its for the pc version and i didn't hear if it was on the downloadable content.
 Poggle
04-16-2004, 9:55 PM
Its definately in the PC version but from what i hear currently not in the Xbox version
 Claumanic
04-19-2004, 3:52 PM
wel now is an xbox too.:amidala: :fett:
 Master B
04-25-2004, 3:33 PM
yep it's on Kashykk...after beating Mandalorians and I think also after you kill the Ritual Beast....just keep looking at REMAINS and you will pick it up...a lightside plus only though...if you are Dark, you can't wear it
 dark jedi 8
04-28-2004, 7:56 PM
what about the gammorrean (sp) battle ax or the Quel droma mesh armor, or the calrisian (thing( i cant remember if its an item or weapon)? theirs a few other i couldn't find either but i dont have my staregy guide on me.:(
 Arteale
04-29-2004, 7:35 PM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
what about the gammorrean (sp) battle ax or the Quel droma mesh armor, or the calrisian (thing( i cant remember if its an item or weapon)? theirs a few other i couldn't find either but i dont have my staregy guide on me.:(

Calrissian's Utility Belt is sold at Dantooine.
 wingzro
04-30-2004, 12:03 AM
I don't think the gammorrean battle axe thing is an item you can get. the everything else is in the game.
 lukeiamyourdad
04-30-2004, 11:47 PM
I don't think he's talking about the Calrissian Utility Belt. I once heard about something else also called Calrissian. It was an armor I think.

There's also a difference between Qel-Droma's Mesh Armor and Qel-Droma's Robes. They're two diferent things.
 dark jedi 8
05-09-2004, 2:42 PM
i still cant find that damn circlet of saresh, BTW does it make a difference which planets or quests you complete in order to get the circlet. this time through i went to korriban, manaan, and then kashyyyk (sp) and i went to the shadowlands and talked to feryyr but i havn't yet killed all the mandalorians. is thier some kind of quest or party member you have to complete or have in order to trigger the circlet of saresh to appear? i saved the game right before trying to kill the ritual beast but when i go to battle him, the only thing in the remains is the saresh's journal. any help would be appreciated.:)
 lukeiamyourdad
05-09-2004, 8:00 PM
It's PC only.
 dark jedi 8
05-10-2004, 3:51 PM
thanks, damn strategy guides...the xbox one has it listed their but eh.. does anyone know if it is in the downloadable content?:cool:
 kome566
07-27-2004, 9:30 PM
Bleh. .ignore the mandy's just kill the ritual beast and poke it..you'll find it :D
 Venom750
08-01-2004, 8:50 PM
The strategy is a piece of crap i wish i never brought it most of the thing they tell you are wrong and i brought the XBOX one but most of the stuff are PC stuff and some doesn't exist.

P:S if anyone wants to buy it contact me :) :)
 kome566
08-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Uhhh no thanks..but thanks for the offer venom :D
Page: 1 of 1