Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help Please

Page: 1 of 1
 AxL
08-11-2003, 2:39 AM
(This is the third forum I have come to and no one has been able to answer me)

Ok Im stuck

Im at:

Under City
Objectives: Find Mission Vao

Im trying to get past the guard at the South-East gate but he wont move. All I can ask is

"Who Are you"

"I want to Ask You some questions"

"GoodBye"

No matter what I say the guard still stands there in right in the middle of the gate. All the actions I can do is talk to him and I cant get threw. How would I go about getting him to move? So I can go find Vao?
 DamnthatDE
08-11-2003, 3:26 AM
Have you talked to Gardon(???) the head of the undercity? Are you sure you are at the right gate, there are 2, one has a woman and the other has a man. The one with the man is where you can go out. Make sure you talk to the head guy though
 AxL
08-11-2003, 4:15 AM
Yes I have. I asked him how I could get there and etc and every question. Is there a side quest or something I have to do to get him to move? Im really in a dillema.
 DamnthatDE
08-11-2003, 8:40 AM
did it go to the cut scene with the Rakgoul and the citzen behind the gate? if so all you should have to do id target the gate and the press open/dialouge or what ever, the gate keeper doesn't have to open it for you
 AxL
08-11-2003, 9:04 AM
Well he stands right in the middle of they gate. Ill try what you said though.
 DamnthatDE
08-11-2003, 9:30 AM
If that is the case then there might be something else that you have not done. Check your journal and see if there is anything before finding mission that you might have to do. That is the only other thing that I can think of. When I went thru it pretty much opened up for me
Page: 1 of 1