Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Its Frozen So Much, My Tounge Could Stick To It..

Page: 1 of 1
 BrassMonkey
08-11-2003, 1:39 AM
Okie Dokie, where to begin. When the game was released I wasnt able to purchase it, for obvious reasons...its a very excellent game and sold out quickly. Anyways, I rented one at Block Buster and the thing never worked. It would just freeze and I'd hafta restart. After about 30 minutes I returned it and they mentioned it being, warped ? I got another disc and it worked fine. After two days straight of playing I knew I had to have the game. I set out and got the LAST one at Wal-Mart. I'm home now and instead of playing myself to sleep, I'm looking at the near black screen. You may ask why ?

' There's A Problem With The Disc You're Using. It May Be Dirty Or Damaged '

I've done everything I can with it. Cleaned the disk, dumped all my saved games, and tried it on a different X-Box. Nothing seems to work. It was at this point I looked closely at the cd and noticed what looked like..glue. It had ripples on the edges, much like the warped Block Buster one. I know now that its damaged and I'll have to return it and wait even longer before they recieve another shipment. Anyways, the point of this post..any other advice I could use that may fix the problem ? Maybe its not damaged ? I just dont want to go threw the hassle of returning it and waiting.

Thanks,
Brass

Also, a bit odd that I've ran into two ' damaged ' disk ? Hm..
 Darth_Kyle
08-11-2003, 5:12 PM
well all my cds have worked do not know what to say
 Yoshi1337
08-17-2003, 1:41 AM
did you try washing it and like...cleaning it the correct way?

Cleaning Disks: Put some water (no soap) on it. Then with a clean towel wipe out. (From middle to outside) Don't wipe it in a circle or da bumpies might brake and stuff...i read it in some manual... heh
Page: 1 of 1